629 users online (70 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Any updates on Colt? This poor little boy seems to have had a terrible
    life.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

There have been no updates on Colton. The case has gone cold. April 20th will be the one year anniversary that Colton was reported missing.

His brother Homer (Austin) is now living elsewhere (the Clarks have given up custody of him) and he is reported doing much better.

I still hope every day the light will shine on the truth as to what happened to Colton and where he is. He would be turning 11 soon. (May 24th)

Hopes and prayers in finding the answers.

KindraLore

I think the sheriff is probably right.....the aunt and uncle know what happened to this little boy. I find it interesting that when Colt disappeared the aunt didn't bother to notify LE. Then the older boy disappears and she doesn't bother to notify LE then either. Sounds like she must be related to her brother huh? Neither of them really cared about those boys. Glad the older boy is no longer with them but it is to bad DHS didn't get Colt before he disappeared. I hope the truth comes out one of these days.

Remembering Colton today.

Geez, I went to sleep last night thinking about Colt. In a kind of a half dream thing, I saw a hefty, fluffy haired, woman about 40 with him. It was very strange.
    Prayers for Colt.

SEMINOLE, Okla. (AP) -- More than 16 months after the disappearance of 9-year-old Colton Levi Clark, Seminole County authorities say their leads have dried up and they're beginning to lose hope that the boy will be found. ~snip~

The investigation remains open, but the people who might know the most about the hours leading up to Colton's disappearance have stopped talking.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=135267

I didn't realize they refused to take lie detector tests and did not cooperate.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

You should not be allowed to refuse a lie detector test when there's a child involved.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

It tells me they were trying to hide something from the visit with the counselor and by not taking lie detector tests...I would say it backs up this theory. I guess I had wanted to believe Colton did run away and they had nothing to do with his disappearance...but now it is beginning to walk like a duck.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    You should not be allowed to refuse a lie detector test when there's a child involved.
    I agree. Why on earth wouldnt they want to take the test?You'd be doing anything and everything in your power to help find the child if you had nothing to hide.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clark_colton.html

age progression added to his poster.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Investigators still looking for missing Wewoka boy
    June 25, 2010
    ---
    Investigators still looking for missing Wewoka boy Colton Clark was last seen near his home April 20, 2006. OSBI officials say he and his older brother lived with their aunt and uncle after their parents terminated their rights to the boys.

Investigators say initially, local and state law enforcement scoured the area near Colton's home in search of the 9-year-old. Since then, OSBI officials say agents have followed dozens of leads and continue to do so.
    ---

more at
    http://newsok.com/investigators-stil...adlines_widget

bumping.

We are coming up soon on the 6th anniversary of Colton missing.

Come home soon sweetheart.

"Missing boy not forgotten: Colt Clark"

http://www.reddirtreport.com/oklahom...ten-colt-clark

There is strong reason to believe Colt did not flee his home. According to Seminole County Sheriff Investigator, David Hanson, Rebecca Clark placed a 911 call reporting that Colt had “jumped out the window and took off running.” When Hanson brought in a scent dog with a proven record for finding people, the dog didn’t detect any scent outside Colt’s window and did not pick up a track outside the residence beyond 10 feet.
    “We found out at the time that DHS wanted to get out there to talk to Colt. They (the Clarks) kept making excuses. They would schedule an appointment but then call back and say he was sick or had to go to the doctor, they made several excuses. Finally the worker told them, ‘Look we’re coming out there today and we’re going to see Colton.’ That’s when Rebecca called 911.
    A thorough search of the home and property yielded no evidence. However, Sheriff Smith said they did find a receipt from a local lumberyard dated March 1, listing items “that could be consistent with disposing of a body.” Investigators did not want to say what those listed items were.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeWillBeServed View Post
    "Missing boy not forgotten: Colt Clark"

http://www.reddirtreport.com/oklahom...ten-colt-clark

The article also states that police have been unable to locate his brother since he was moved to another home out of state. That is crazy! I would have thought that LE would have access to the information to be able to question him now. That would probably be the key to this whole case.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast