755 users online (180 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pictures of Patsy in her prime and +

I found this link while searching for information on just WHAT Patsy's talent was for the 1977 Miss West Virginia contest.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

Go to the picture that comes up when you reach this link, then look below the pic of JR and PR and Burke, there is a small box just below, go to the bottom where it says Slide Show.

There are some great pictures of Patsy, large ones, and of the Boulder home.

If anyone has some information about 'her' talent and reading for the contest, please feel free to post it here. My memory is fading. I seem to recall that what ever she was going to do, the copyright would not allow it and she had to do some FAST RE doing of whatever she did.

I know a little more, BUT I am going to turn this loose for everyones sleuthy abilities.

Last edited by Camper; 07-06-2006 at 12:07 AM.
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Hi Camper
    I don't see any pic of JR PR and BR on this link.

This link brought me the ransom note analysis. I'll go look at the site for the area you mentioned.

Yeah I looked around, still couldn't see anything.
    Maybe Camper put in the wrong link?

In her PRIME? Punny! She performed a soliloquey from The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie in the talent portion of her pageants. She had to re-write it (with Linda McLean) for the Miss WV pageant: copyright infringements. She titled the re-write "Deadline".

I'm guessing the content of that re-write could be a window into the mind of Patsy.

I dont see anything either.

Great Big Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    I found this link while searching for information on just WHAT Patsy's talent was for the 1977 Miss West Virginia contest.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

Go to the picture that comes up when you reach this link, then look below the pic of JR and PR and Burke, there is a small box just below, go to the bottom where it says Slide Show.

There are some great pictures of Patsy, large ones, and of the Boulder home.

If anyone has some information about 'her' talent and reading for the contest, please feel free to post it here. My memory is fading. I seem to recall that what ever she was going to do, the copyright would not allow it and she had to do some FAST RE doing of whatever she did.

I know a little more, BUT I am going to turn this loose for everyones sleuthy abilities.

SORRY here is the link http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...810551,00.html

The link also includes slide show of the funeral too.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

Smile

Thanks Camper.
    Geez, doesn't Burke look like his Mum.

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Thanks Camper.
    Geez, doesn't Burke look like his Mum.

Yes, narlacat, he really does. I am guessing that I may have seen JR's remaining daughter, but I could not spot the oldest son. Wonder IF he was at the funeral, my deepest thoughts are still at work here.

Wonder who the two really ample women shown together at the end of the slide show are? One had an orangy dress with the swooping hem line, and the other had the black and white jacket and black skirt? Also wonder who the photographer was that thought them important enough to take such close up shots of the two?

I bookmarked my OOPS link, to have ready reference to the ransom note.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    Yes, narlacat, he really does. I am guessing that I may have seen JR's remaining daughter, but I could not spot the oldest son. Wonder IF he was at the funeral, my deepest thoughts are still at work here.

Wonder who the two really ample women shown together at the end of the slide show are? One had an orangy dress with the swooping hem line, and the other had the black and white jacket and black skirt? Also wonder who the photographer was that thought them important enough to take such close up shots of the two?

I bookmarked my OOPS link, to have ready reference to the ransom note.

The ample ladies are Patsy's sisters. I wondered if the woman to the right hand side of photo #4 is Susan Stine. I'm wondering if the young girls in the forefront of that photo are Paulette's daughters? I don't know how many children she had or if they were girls, but I'm thinking they look about the right age and they are wearing hats as requested by Pam and Paulette suggesting they might be close to Patsy's family. Pam doesn't have children.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Camper...JAR is in the funeral slideshow and was one of the pall-bearers.
    Above is my opinion only

Camper, before your memory and other faculties fade, could you try to search for a transcript of Patsy's talent performance in her last pageant? No one I know of has been able to come up with it.

Camper, thanks for the link. I find this photo fascinating. Can I post this without breaking the copyright rules?

Direct link:
    http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/...06ramsey/1.jpg

The intruder is innocent! JMO

Britt, why so?

btw, I find the fact that Patsy poses by her child's grave to be among the sickest things I have ever seen.

For me, you don't pose for a picture unless you want to make sure it turns out well because you want to look at it over and over...usually as a reminder of good times.
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie
    Britt, why so?
    The family and psych dynamics revealed in the direction of the gazes, the facial expressions and the arm embraces... but mostly, Patsy's hand around the kitten's neck.

btw, I find the fact that Patsy poses by her child's grave to be among the sickest things I have ever seen.
    I agree. I think that photo is extremely revealing, too.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast