1233 users online (298 members and 935 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Holy Moly, I have never been that drunk either!!!!

Maybe she slammed the door on her hand and he drove off without realizing she was caught in the door.

That would be something - wake up with no arm and no idea where it was. I think after the hospital, my next stop would be the closest Alcoholics Anonamous meeting.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    Maybe she slammed the door on her hand and he drove off without realizing she was caught in the door.

That would be something - wake up with no arm and no idea where it was. I think after the hospital, my next stop would be the closest Alcoholics Anonamous meeting.
    That doesn't sound right. She'd be full of cuts, scraps and bruises from being dragged. An arm doesn't come off easily. I know alcohol came have a numbing effect, but sheesh....

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    That doesn't sound right. She'd be full of cuts, scraps and bruises from being dragged. An arm doesn't come off easily. I know alcohol came have a numbing effect, but sheesh....
    If she was found in a ditch with her arm missing, I'm assuming she has cuts, scrapes and bruises anyway - regardless of what happened. I doubt it was a clean, surgical procedure.

Will be interesting to find out the location of the arm.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?se...ate&id=4339017

She's been upgraded to fair condition and there are more details about her husband's arrest and the cause of her accident.

Yep, sounds like your theory is panning out. I wonder how drunk the husband was-if they will be able to get anything from his blood sample that is.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0302/1008/NEWS

I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*) but if she initially told police another driver hit her instead of her husband - I'm going to say that she's probably an abused woman on top of this horrible situation.

I almost said accident, but drunk driving doesn't fit that catagory for me.

HOly....crap....
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*)
    You're outrageous!

I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*) but if she initially told police another driver hit her instead of her husband - I'm going to say that she's probably an abused woman on top of this horrible situation.

I almost said accident, but drunk driving doesn't fit that catagory for me.
    Couldn't help but laugh at that....

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*)
    Darn Glitch, ya beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    Darn Glitch, ya beat me to it.
    I was bored at work and got here first. You'll get the next one. :-)

Ohhh my....

I lost my purse once back in my drinking days. Thank heavens my arm was not attached to it when it went missing!.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Police say he dragged his wife down a dirt road, her arm tangled in the seatbelt strap through the open door of his pickup, until the limb ripped clean from her body.

His lawyer says he's a hero, rushing his injured wife to the hospital before she bled to death.

After days of searching, police still haven't found the crime scene or the arm.
    http://tinyurl.com/flwba

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast