Oops, where's my arm?

Holy Moly, I have never been that drunk either!!!!:doh:

Maybe she slammed the door on her hand and he drove off without realizing she was caught in the door.

That would be something - wake up with no arm and no idea where it was. I think after the hospital, my next stop would be the closest Alcoholics Anonamous meeting.

GlitchWizard said:
Maybe she slammed the door on her hand and he drove off without realizing she was caught in the door.

That would be something - wake up with no arm and no idea where it was. I think after the hospital, my next stop would be the closest Alcoholics Anonamous meeting.

That doesn't sound right. She'd be full of cuts, scraps and bruises from being dragged. An arm doesn't come off easily. I know alcohol came have a numbing effect, but sheesh....

Mabel said:
That doesn't sound right. She'd be full of cuts, scraps and bruises from being dragged. An arm doesn't come off easily. I know alcohol came have a numbing effect, but sheesh....
If she was found in a ditch with her arm missing, I'm assuming she has cuts, scrapes and bruises anyway - regardless of what happened. I doubt it was a clean, surgical procedure.

Will be interesting to find out the location of the arm.

GlitchWizard said:

Yep, sounds like your theory is panning out. I wonder how drunk the husband was-if they will be able to get anything from his blood sample that is.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060706/NEWS06/607060302/1008/NEWS

I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*) but if she initially told police another driver hit her instead of her husband - I'm going to say that she's probably an abused woman on top of this horrible situation.

I almost said accident, but drunk driving doesn't fit that catagory for me.

HOly....crap....
waitasec.gif

GlitchWizard said:
I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*) but if she initially told police another driver hit her instead of her husband - I'm going to say that she's probably an abused woman on top of this horrible situation.

I almost said accident, but drunk driving doesn't fit that catagory for me.

Couldn't help but laugh at that.... :p :D

GlitchWizard said:
I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*)
Darn Glitch, ya beat me to it. :p

Ohhh my....

I lost my purse once back in my drinking days. Thank heavens my arm was not attached to it when it went missing!.

Police say he dragged his wife down a dirt road, her arm tangled in the seatbelt strap through the open door of his pickup, until the limb ripped clean from her body.

His lawyer says he's a hero, rushing his injured wife to the hospital before she bled to death.

After days of searching, police still haven't found the crime scene or the arm.
http://tinyurl.com/flwba

Holy Cow! I wonder if she was so hammered she didn't have any memory of being dragged and run over?

I guess that's the best you can hope for, for this poor lady.

GlitchWizard said:
I'm going out on a limb here (*grin*)

Yes Floh, as outrageous as his great nic! I have to admit I even laughed outloud. :p Bizarre case, but I have a feeling she lied to protect him and is abused.

When I was kicked so hard it dislodged my retina I had plenty to drink to where I was incapable of defending myself and never reported the incident to the police. Boy, you sure live and learn!

Scandi

Glad the authorities now have a leg up on the case...

I hope she has family to give her a hand while recovering...

cathieq said:
Police say he dragged his wife down a dirt road, her arm tangled in the seatbelt strap through the open door of his pickup, until the limb ripped clean from her body.

His lawyer says he's a hero, rushing his injured wife to the hospital before she bled to death.

After days of searching, police still haven't found the crime scene or the arm.
http://tinyurl.com/flwbahttp://tinyurl.com/flwba

I must be old. In my day, heroes were the dudes that saved you from OTHER people - not from yourself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back