957 users online (183 members and 774 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lawrence Schiller now believes the intruder theory!!!

I was watching "Inside Edition" today, and in the interview with Schiller, he stated that "There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

I was always under the impression that he believed in Ramsey guilt.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    I was watching "Inside Edition" today, and in the interview with Schiller, he stated that "There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

I was always under the impression that he believed in Ramsey guilt.
    No. He was always open minded about an intruder. However, his refusal to take a purely RST stance resulted in the RST calling him a "BORG" so maybe that's where you got your impressions from?
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

"There is a very good possibility that an unknown intruder killed Jonbenet."

Yeah? There's a possibility that I might fly to the moon!

"There's a very good possiblity that I'll get some face time if I say there's a very good possibility that an intruder killed JonBenet."

- What was really going on inside Schiller's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave

Well, that new dna evidence does throw a wrench into the soup. And a sizeable one at that.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Well, that new dna evidence does throw a wrench into the soup. And a sizeable one at that.
    No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    No it doesn't.
    Why not?

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Why not?
    The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question.

Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin.

"There's a very good possiblity that I'll get some face time if I say there's a very good possibility that an intruder killed JonBenet."

- What was really going on inside Schiller's mind.
    And there ya go
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

We don't have a clue when Jonbenet had her last bath....I do know that she got gussied up Christmas Eve, Purple dress, velvet shoes, etc... she might have bathed then. She went to visit her little friend Megan Constanza, Church, went to dinner at Pasta Jays...then dropped by the White home.

Christmas day she played outside, played inside, soiled her play pants and didn't bathe before heading out to the Whites.

DNA??? Should I say "degraded DNA"?
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

"The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question. Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin."

The man's right, Goody. It's a dead end. Even Henry Lee said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    We don't have a clue when Jonbenet had her last bath....I do know that she got gussied up Christmas Eve, Purple dress, velvet shoes, etc... she might have bathed then. She went to visit her little friend Megan Constanza, Church, went to dinner at Pasta Jays...then dropped by the White home.

Christmas day she played outside, played inside, soiled her play pants and didn't bathe before heading out to the Whites.

DNA??? Should I say "degraded DNA"?
    I find it hard to believe JBR didn't have a bath Christmas day to go to the White's party.

Hmmm

The way the wind blows was that Larry Shiller had waaaaaay more information about the case than was allowed or published in his book!

On the other hand I donut know how many murder cases he has personally solved, probably as many as the rest of us.

I started a thread couple days ago, to work on Ramsey innocence and make a case for an intruder. But in the interest of closed minds, it has gone down to the deepy dark belows, archival bound I guess.

Keep in mind that my eternal thoughts are that the R's have secrets about the murder of their little girl.

To be open and fairminded, to explore other avenues seems to be out of luck on this forum. To enable our route down a different road, WE are greatly handicapped, by NOT knowing ALL of the known facts that BPD has in their grip.

Wonder where all of the physical evidence is stored these days? Plus word upon word of spoken words buried in dusty pages somewhere.

Those bags and bags of STUFF taken from the home by BPD, and all of the items that Pam took with BPD assistance.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave

LOL...That's the truth!

The DNA could have come from anyone, anywhere along the line of the panty's production, packaging and shipping. The fact that it was minute and degraded suggests it had nothing to do with the night in question.

Go get your little CSI kit and test anything you want. Odds are it will have foreign DNA of unknown origin.
    Also, if the killer wore winter gloves there would be degraded and unknown dna left from who knows what or where. Gloves from the R's could have been checked and compared, but they may have had them on or in their pockets when they left the house that day.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast