Survivor winner shoots pup with arrow

Sassygerl

Reaction score
ATLANTA — A winner of the popular reality show "Survivor" was arrested Wednesday after allegedly shooting a puppy with an arrow.

Brian Heidik, 38, was released on bond after being charged with battery and cruelty to animals.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202233,00.html

Sounds like a lot of problems in that house!!!!!! His wife needs to take their son and get out!

Sassygerl said:
ATLANTA — A winner of the popular reality show "Survivor" was arrested Wednesday after allegedly shooting a puppy with an arrow.

Brian Heidik, 38, was released on bond after being charged with battery and cruelty to animals.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202233,00.html

Sounds like a lot of problems in that house!!!!!! His wife needs to take their son and get out!

Did you watch Survivor Thailand? Heidik's wife appeared a couple of times. Of course, it's been four years, but I'd guess she's no prize either.

Is he the one who was the *advertiser censored* actor? I don't watch Survivor, but know one of the winners dabbled in *advertiser censored* prior to doing the show.

If I am not mistaken, both he and his wife have been arrested for violent activities in the past.

And yes, I agree that he was the one involved in *advertiser censored*.

Seems he thought the puppy was a coyote? So he had his trusty bow and arrow close by and ready to protect his home from the wylie coyote?

uhh huhhhh....right..... :razz: :razz: :razz:

Arrest the creep....

Lynie

BirdieBoo said:
If I am not mistaken, both he and his wife have been arrested for violent activities in the past.

And yes, I agree that he was the one involved in *advertiser censored*.

I believe you are right.

And it was soft *advertiser censored*, but he's the one.

Catherine Crier said on her show that the poor puppy was expected to make a full recovery.

I feel so sorry for that little guy.

Nova said:
I believe you are right.

And it was soft *advertiser censored*, but he's the one.

"Soft *advertiser censored*"?????? :waitasec: I didn't know there was anything as "soft *advertiser censored*??????

poco said:
"Soft *advertiser censored*"?????? :waitasec: I didn't know there was anything as "soft *advertiser censored*??????
A/K/A "The boring kind"

You've never watched Showtime or Cinemax after 2am then.

lynie said:
Seems he thought the puppy was a coyote? So he had his trusty bow and arrow close by and ready to protect his home from the wylie coyote?

uhh huhhhh....right..... :razz: :razz: :razz:

Arrest the creep....

Lynie
Then he's never seen a coyote before. They're fairly distinctive in build and color. And they're nocturnal only. There are coyotes and foxes near where I live--in the middle of Atlanta.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back