Epitaph

Paradox

Former Member
Reaction score
What will Patys's epitaph be?

The closest guess gets a tiara. (Plastic of course).

Here lies Patsey Ramsey, perfect mother, beauty queen, wife, and mistress of cover-up.:liar: ???:laugh:

Khavna said:
wow that's harsh

Unfortunately, it's most likely true, Khavna. If you or I had been in her shoes, we'd be swinging from the nearest yardarm. I guess the law only applies to us commoners.

SuperDave said:
Unfortunately, it's most likely true, Khavna. If you or I had been in her shoes, we'd be swinging from the nearest yardarm. I guess the law only applies to us commoners.

Boy, that's no joke. Does anyone here really believe that they were treated like Mr. & Mrs. Joe Average? They were also lucky having Ardnt there. Lordy, did she sleep though Cop 101.

Money talks...

Brefie said:
eh, harsh but true.

I wouldn't be suprised if it said

"Up yours, Steve Thomas"

Yeah, gotta love how Steve gave old Patsy a run for her money. Remember back in one of the interviews when she looked like she was hitting on him? Lordy, that one me laugh.

How about this...

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire

She's nowhere near JonBenet....

I know this thread invites sarcasm but I am more than half serious. Anything that comes out of Patsy could have something to do with the case. And epitaphs are very personal.

I think "Loving mother" will be on the tombstone. And "angel" might show up somewhere. Also, I think a passage from The Psalms will be on it as well.

I can't be the only one wondering about this. I bet the tabs are staking the plot out to be the first with the photo.

Yes, Pasty probably saw herself as a loving mother, and that's probably what it will say...

A true narcissist to the end...

Wasn't it a year before Jonbenet got a headstone? When will Patsy's go up?

trixie said:

That's an interesting thought. It did take a long time for them to put JonBenet's on her gravesite.

Do you think it will say anything about being Miss West Virgnia on it?!

"And it burns, burns burns, the ring of fire!"

I love it! That's great!

trixie said:

Yes, but it's pretty common for funeral home directors to tell parents to wait a year until finalizing a headstone. Give it some time, etc, thought, because what they want to say immediately might change. Huge expense as well although not for the Ramseys, of course.

I lost a young nephew and that's what his parents were told, so it was a year before he had one.

I'm bettin' on the traditional "Beloved wife, mother, sister," etc.

I agree, Bible verse from the Psalms as well.

Nuts to that. My dad's stone was up in less than three days.

It's taken my mother almost six years now, and she still says she isn't ready to put up a headstone. She doesn't want to deal with concrete evidence that my father has died. I had to force her to fill out the form to get his bronze military footstone in place, or he would be lying in an unmarked grave today, six years after he died. I don't feel good about it.

I can see reluctance on the part of the Rs to put up a headstone for JonBenet perhaps because it was an unexpected death (that and they were ready to leave that poor girl to exist merely in photos and memories and "move on with their lives".) They say in DOI pg 247 that they were putting up the stone when they did to beat the one year anniversary of her death to avoid media censure at not having one. They order one, and when they're told it won't be ready until January, they pull strings to get in done and in place by December 23rd...again, to save face.

I am willing to bet the situation will be different with Patsy and her headstone will be in place well before a year has passed by. Not only was her death expected, but it's considered a release due to her suffering through cancer. She had plenty of time to write out what she wants it to say herself. I'm guessing there will be some comment about her being such a giving person, loving wife and mother, wonderful sister and/or daughter, and Bible verse. I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear of mention of angels and Miss West Virginia.

Nuisanceposter said:
It's taken my mother almost six years now, and she still says she isn't ready to put up a headstone. She doesn't want to deal with concrete evidence that my father has died. I had to force her to fill out the form to get his bronze military footstone in place, or he would be lying in an unmarked grave today, six years after he died. I don't feel good about it.
Maybe that's why my mother-in-law has yet to pick up my father-in laws- ashes at the creamatoium. It's only been 5 years and still there he sits on a shelf somewhere. I don't get it.

trixie said:
Nuisanceposter said:
Maybe that's why my mother-in-law has yet to pick up my father-in laws- ashes at the creamatoium. It's only been 5 years and still there he sits on a shelf somewhere. I don't get it.
My MIL's ashes stayed at the undertakers for over 5 years. She had requested that her ashes be scattered with my FIL's/ When he passed away, we collected both urns and scattered them together at the place they had requested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back