649 users online (77 members and 572 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 387
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115

    OR - Cave Junction, 'Annie Doe' WhtFem UP10929, 16-20, Redwood Hwy, Aug'71

    I know it's a long shot but it believe that these two cases are somewhat similar what do you think?

    this is the missing person
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/889dfca.html

    this is the jane doe
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/404ufor.html
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-11-2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Featured cold case from 3/24/13 to 3/31/13

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    i'm trying to get better pictures

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    253

    There are enough similiarities...

    except for the age-but since the remains were skeletal there could be a discrepancy. The time frame is right and so is the area-I would DEFINITELY go ahead and contact the Doe Network with the info-good catch Khavna!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by gatetrekker44
    except for the age-but since the remains were skeletal there could be a discrepancy. The time frame is right and so is the area-I would DEFINITELY go ahead and contact the Doe Network with the info-good catch Khavna!
    yeah i know they even look the same! Debra's case is my 'pet-case' the age on the doe itself could be wrong you know! i just need a little more proof firstly but thanks for your feedback

    actually the time frame is eerily correct as well as the height, weight and look how do you contact the doe network?
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    351
    Does look like a good match...here is why it might not be:

    Jane Doe
    • The victim was discovered on August 19, 1971 in Josephine County, Oregon
    • Estimated Date of Death: July 1, 1971
    totally agree w/ you but..the clothing on the body...
    Lovable bra (size 34-B); blue Wrangler jeans (size 13-14 misses slim);
    Debra T. Psholka

    Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
    Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 125 lbs. (57 kg

    The size of her jeans, though, makes me think it is not a match...she was only 12 when she went missing and probably not that size but who knows....I still think you should consult the DoeNetwork. The age differance may not be that significant due to decompostion.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    only because her estimated time of death is eerily the same time frame that Debra went missing, her jean size could be way out however, i've known some 12 year olds to wear bigger jeans so they can be baggy and 'cool' same with the bra size some girls develop more than others and being 12 is no exception
    how do you contact the doenetwork?

    Debra and the Jane Doe share the same height, weight and eerily (to me at least) the same facial structure and looks (exspecially the hair colour)
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    nashville, tennessee
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Khavna
    only because her estimated time of death is eerily the same time frame that Debra went missing, her jean size could be way out however, i've known some 12 year olds to wear bigger jeans so they can be baggy and 'cool' same with the bra size some girls develop more than others and being 12 is no exception
    how do you contact the doenetwork?

    Debra and the Jane Doe share the same height, weight and eerily (to me at least) the same facial structure and looks (exspecially the hair colour)
    does any of the clothing found with the remains match what this child had on the night she went missing? seems like the patholigest deemed the remains to be approx. 19 yrs old or there and about? if dental and dna is available for both of these findings could any of that be used? contacting the doe network might be a good idea, or even the le agency handeling this childs case might get things going. one more question for some of you sleuthers. where was joseph edward duncan at that time frame, and how old would he have been around that time?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyodie
    does any of the clothing found with the remains match what this child had on the night she went missing? seems like the patholigest deemed the remains to be approx. 19 yrs old or there and about? if dental and dna is available for both of these findings could any of that be used? contacting the doe network might be a good idea, or even the le agency handeling this childs case might get things going. one more question for some of you sleuthers. where was joseph edward duncan at that time frame, and how old would he have been around that time?
    I have not a clue what clothes Debra was wearing at the time she was missing, i have looked for these and have come up with nothing at all the 19 year old age is an estimate they have not concluded what her real age is yet. there is dental records for Debra but no DNA i don't think. to me i think there is a possibility it could be her

    i have looked at the websites of national missing children and the charley project to locate a case in 1971 of a missing person round the same age as the Doe there is NO match not even a slight resemblance NOTHING to any missing persons case in Oregon

    so there is a possibilty that she came from california (afterall she was found near the Oregon-California border) and she had some clues on her that she was from California as well
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,187
    I'm not so sure about that pant size and the weight. I've never heard of a size 13/14 slim and pant sizes are usually either odd for junior sizes or even for misses sizes. If a girl were size 14, she could have weighed up to 150 lbs. Back then in 1971, girls wore jeans that fit with the bell bottom legs. Surely there are records of what the little girl was wearing when last seen and what sizes she wore especially in bra and pants.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    yes there will be records of what she was wearing, however where are they? i cannot find any at all
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    474
    Did you find out how to contact Doe network? They look similar enough not to feel like your bothering anyone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by mom3dd
    Did you find out how to contact Doe network? They look similar enough not to feel like your bothering anyone.
    No i didn't because noone will help by telling me how to do this for me what do you mean by the last statement?
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,157
    I think this is how you submit potential matches:

    Go to to www.doenetwork.us

    Click on Contact Us. (in left hand column)

    Click on Potential Match Database (in the first box, last link in left column)

    Click on Rocky Wells

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    115
    thank-you anthrobones i have submitted it into the doenetwork so i'm just waiting for a reply from them some time soon. goosh i hope i'm right and have finally found her

    ohh, joseph edward duncan would have been 8 years old when she went missing, i very much doubt that he had anything to do with her disaperance at all, although you can get child-killers nowadays
    Hopeing one day to bring Debra home
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/889dfca.html

  15. #15
    Was there any resolution to this potential match. I apologize if it has already been posted somewhere.

    I am a newbie at this but I've been looking at the UID in Josephine Co. Oregon.

    Thanks!
    Michelle

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NV NV - Antelope, WhtFem 362UFNV, 25-30, found nude in cave, Sept'86
    By CarlK90245 in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 04:48 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 01:24 PM
  4. OR OR - Domingo Raul Ramirez, 21, Cave Junction, 5 June 2004
    By fourboys in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:50 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:45 PM

Tags for this Thread