Thread: Gilroy man arrested for attempted rape of 12-year-old girl

Gilroy man arrested for attempted rape of 12-year-old girl

A Gilroy man will be arraigned this afternoon on charges that he attempted to rape a 12-year-old girl at her house in unincorporated Gilroy last week.
    http://tinyurl.com/q2cwh

Just look at the guy...looks alone ought to be reason enough to put him away forever!

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    A Gilroy man will be arraigned this afternoon on charges that he attempted to rape a 12-year-old girl at her house in unincorporated Gilroy last week.
    http://tinyurl.com/q2cwh

Just look at the guy...looks alone ought to be reason enough to put him away forever!
    I think part of those looks is the result of hi resisting arrest.I have to say though that after reading everything he is charged with,a bullet hole between his eyes would have been a much more desireable result of said reistance.
    http://proadvocate.proboards74.com/index.cgi death penalty supporters only

He faces charges of attempted rape, oral copulation with a person under 14, sexual penetration by a foreign object, resisting arrest and residential burglary, Palanov said. If convicted, he could be sentenced to 80 years to life in prison.

I hope he gets life!! If not he'll be doing it again, monsters like this don't stop, he'd just kill his victim next time so she couldn't tell. IMO

Old Broad
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

You said it!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Broad
    I hope he gets life!! If not he'll be doing it again, monsters like this don't stop, he'd just kill his victim next time so she couldn't tell. IMO

Old Broad
    I agree, 100%

Thank goodness the friend called the police! And that the police followed up on a hang-up call! I am hoping his looks are at least in part a result of the girl herself fighting him off!!!! It makes me sad she thought to call a friend before calling the police herself; it shows how very young she is and how confused she must have been. I wonder, too, given that he was a family "friend" if he would have stopped at rape or gone on to detroy the evidence?! Sick man; put him away for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheromom
    Thank goodness the friend called the police! And that the police followed up on a hang-up call! I am hoping his looks are at least in part a result of the girl herself fighting him off!!!! It makes me sad she thought to call a friend before calling the police herself; it shows how very young she is and how confused she must have been. I wonder, too, given that he was a family "friend" if he would have stopped at rape or gone on to detroy the evidence?! Sick man; put him away for life!!!
    What a MONSTER! He just LOOKS scary, but according to the allegations, it's not just looks! Ugh!

Sheromom: I too am so thankful that the dispatcher followed protocol and sent a police car to the house of the hangup call from the friend. Who knows if the poor 12 year old girl would have reported the man on her own. So many rape victims don't report it.... let alone 12 year old's.

Thankfully, she called a friend to tell, and the friend did the right thing. This is really a good result, especially that the police went to his residence after the hangup call.

I agree with proadvocate, a bullet would have been better than a few scratches.... this guy needs to go away forever. If he gets 80 years, and he's 36 now, if he serves the majority of the 80 years before he's paroled, he will at least be a very old man if he ever gets out.

This is crazy, I live in Gilroy and didn't see this in our local newspaper. It's jerks like this that make me watch my daughters like a hawk. I'm going to call the Gilroy Dispatch on Monday and asked them to start reporting some real news.
    Last edited by Polynomial; 07-09-2006 at 01:31 AM. Reason: spellcheck

To bad he didn't resist to the point of LE shooting him. This one deserves to die.
    Not all monsters live in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Polynomial
    This is crazy, I live in Gilroy and didn't see this in our local newspaper. It's jerks like this that make me watch my daughters like a hawk. I'm going to call the Gilroy Dispatch on Monday and asked them to start reporting some real news.
    My goodness!!! Yes, this should definitely be a case in the spotlight!!! Every warning and reminder we can give to kids and their parents is so important.