1414 users online (311 members and 1103 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Staging?

If the Ramseys are responsible for JBR's death, and her death was solely the result of a head injury, there would have been no need to tie her up, hide her in the basement, sexually abuse her or wipe her down, put duct tape over her mouth, or concoct an elaborate kidnapping scenario, because that creates an even harder situation to explain away. A death resulting from a head injury, even a severe one, could easily have been accidental, and they could have denied any knowledge of prior sexual abuse.

I don't believe that the sexual abuse was staging at all, but was the primary motivating factor which set off the rest of the chain of events that occurred that night.

The Ramseys didn't co-operate with the police investigation into an alleged intruder killing their daughter - what makes you think they'd be more co-operative if they'd actually been involved?
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    The Ramseys didn't co-operate with the police investigation into an alleged intruder killing their daughter - what makes you think they'd be more co-operative if they'd actually been involved?
    I don't.

Or, did you mean cooperation with each other? They have been very cooperative with each other from the start. They weren't cooperative with the police, other than giving some hair and blood samples.

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    I don't.

Or, did you mean cooperation with each other? They have been very cooperative with each other from the start. They weren't cooperative with the police, other than giving some hair and blood samples.
    So why do you think the Ramseys wouldn't have performed staging if they had been involved? Everything we've seen of them suggests that they have distanced themselves from the investigation. They were very status and image conscious. The staging is the ONE thing that I believe points to an insider. An outsider would have no need to stage anything.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

I mean... (sorry I need coffee!) The staging has worked for whomever killed JonBenet because it muddied the waters so much that nothing makes sense.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

So why do you think the Ramseys wouldn't have performed staging if they had been involved? Everything we've seen of them suggests that they have distanced themselves from the investigation. They were very status and image conscious. The staging is the ONE thing that I believe points to an insider. An outsider would have no need to stage anything.
    Good old selfishness, shiloh. That, combined with self-preservation can be a powerful thing.

I mean... (sorry I need coffee!) The staging has worked for whomever killed JonBenet because it muddied the waters so much that nothing makes sense.
    But don't you see, no staging would have been necessary if she were simply hit on the head, and that alone was the cause of her death, regardless of whether or not someone in the family had been sexually abusing her previously, because that could have easily been dealt with by a simple denial of knowing anything about it.

But if she was being bound and sexually abused at the time of her death, and the cause of death was the strangulation (which is in accordance with the findings of Dr. Meyers), then they would be unable to call the police and report her death as an accident, and would have to concoct an intruder theory. A kidnapping scenario was fresh in their minds, since they had watched the movie Ransom at the White's house that evening.

The head blow would have been done out of sheer rage at JBR for putting him in that situation by dying. I maintain that she was already at the point of death by the time she was hit on the head. This is the only scenario which makes any sense to me at all, no matter who the actual perpertrator was.

Somehow I doubt their denials of sex abuse would have lasted, shiloh.

Really?

The sexual abuse of JonBenet is a FACT. The existence of fibers from JR's shirt in JBR's underwear is apparently also a fact, according to forensic evidence obtained by Bruce Levin. Blood in her vagina and on her perineum was not caused by bubble baths. There's plenty of reason for denial.

Really?

The sexual abuse of JonBenet is a FACT. The existence of fibers from JR's shirt in JBR's underwear is a FACT. Blood in her vagina and on her perineum was not caused by bubble baths. There's plenty of reason for denial.
    Right! That's what I mean. How could they not know?

I don't believe that the sexual abuse was staging at all, but was the primary motivating factor which set off the rest of the chain of events that occurred that night.
    I agree. But IMO the abuse wasn't "sexual" in nature.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

But if she was being bound and sexually abused at the time of her death, and the cause of death was the strangulation (which is in accordance with the findings of Dr. Meyers), then they would be unable to call the police and report her death as an accident...
    Agreed, though IMO "bound and sexually abused" was: gripped by the shirt/neck to the point of choking while being vaginally abused.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Good old selfishness, shiloh. That, combined with self-preservation can be a powerful thing.
    Yep. Creating a phony crime scene is only done by a perp who has some 'splainin' to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Britt
    I agree. But IMO the abuse wasn't "sexual" in nature.
    Vaginally abused but not sexual in nature??? I haven't read your theory. What is it?

I think Britt means that the abuse was not done for sexual reasons.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast