Has anyone read or said if "intruder"had a flashlight?

Delores

Inactive
Reaction score
:doh: All this time I knew something was on my mind and could never pin-point it. She said" I realized I needed light, so I turned on the switch" I am quoteing Darlie from an interview she gave a supporter ,from her jail while wearing a white jumpsuit and sounding all sad and what not.
Now I have read here , and in books that the jewelry was out in sight, a check a wallet etc. I ALWAYS said to myself, in her defense," well it wasnt stolen because the lights were off as she said , so he couldnt see the stuff to steal."
Bingo...... :croc: :confused: so how the heck did "he" see to go kill those little boys, who got on her nerves on a constant basis, and see to run away so cleverly , when she was stumbling around in the dark in her own home which was familar territory to her as she built the house and walked those floors day and night .:bang: He came into an overcrowded garage without a flashlight? went to the correct room, no light? slaughtered those babies dead on target? grooped her *advertiser censored* or whatever, slashed her then ran away into a dark kitchen and out the door no light at all, but She needed a light turned on. I am glad I had the fortitude to keep reading and thinking.

Delores said:
... how the heck did "he" see to go kill those little boys, who got on her nerves on a constant basis, and see to run away so cleverly , when she was stumbling around in the dark in her own home which was familar territory to her as she built the house and walked those floors day and night .:bang: He came into an overcrowded garage without a flashlight? went to the correct room, no light? slaughtered those babies dead on target? grooped her *advertiser censored* or whatever, slashed her then ran away into a dark kitchen and out the door no light at all, but She needed a light turned on. I am glad I had the fortitude to keep reading and thinking.
The only "light" would have been what was coming from the television, which is not going to help an intruder see in the garage....and I haven't read anything stating the intruder had a flashlight...because "she" didn't need one.

Delores said:
:doh: All this time I knew something was on my mind and could never pin-point it. She said" I realized I needed light, so I turned on the switch" I am quoteing Darlie from an interview she gave a supporter ,from her jail while wearing a white jumpsuit and sounding all sad and what not.
Now I have read here , and in books that the jewelry was out in sight, a check a wallet etc. I ALWAYS said to myself, in her defense," well it wasnt stolen because the lights were off as she said , so he couldnt see the stuff to steal."
Bingo...... :croc: :confused: so how the heck did "he" see to go kill those little boys, who got on her nerves on a constant basis, and see to run away so cleverly , when she was stumbling around in the dark in her own home which was familar territory to her as she built the house and walked those floors day and night .:bang: He came into an overcrowded garage without a flashlight? went to the correct room, no light? slaughtered those babies dead on target? grooped her *advertiser censored* or whatever, slashed her then ran away into a dark kitchen and out the door no light at all, but She needed a light turned on. I am glad I had the fortitude to keep reading and thinking.
They nearly get you, don't they? I think the reason she says "turned around, went back, hit the light" is to explain all those back and forth bloody footprints she couln't clean up. As far as I know she says it in every story. Even if she did start across, turn back, hit the light, she put her back to a violent male in her home.:doh: Someone looked for the moon phases for that night. Maybe it was GI Jane to see if there would have been enough moonlight. There would have had to be a whole lot of moonlight to scamper through that garage so cleanly.

grooped her *advertiser censored* or whatever, slashed her then ran away into a dark kitchen and out the door no light at all, but She needed a light turned on. I am glad I had the fortitude to keep reading and thinking.

OMG, I know I shouldn't laugh but this was hysterical Delores.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back