- The victim was discovered on April 18, 1985 in Clay County, Missouri
- Estimated Date of Death: from April 1, 1983
- Estimated age: 18 - 22 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'6".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Race undertermined: she may be white, bi-racial, or black. Brown hair.
- Dentals: Available. Several unattended cavities, degree of decay on both sides of right upper incisors would have been visible, enamal hypoplasias (possibly from high fever).
- DNA: Available
The victim was located on April 18, 1985 in a field in the vicinity of Highway 210, approximately 11 miles east of Missouri City, Missouri, next to some farmland near Cooley Lake in Southeast Clay County. Cause of death has not been determined.