July 31, 2006 - National Night Out

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
On July 31, 2006 Durham is hosting a National Night Out. I think they need to post some pictures of Janet, and ask the community for help in helping solve this murder.

http://www.durhampolice.com/news/pdf/060531_2.pdf

It's been quite a while since the Vigil and yet, nothing stated by LE or DA regarding this crime.

I really wish I would have known about this sooner so I could have gone out there and passed out flyers regarding Janet's murder. Perhaps those that live in the Durham area can go out and talk up this case.

It's just an idea, but I am so aggravated. (I am sure that Raven is enjoying it too, the quiet here probably makes him high five himself!)

So, if anyone is in the Durham area and decides to attend these festivities, perhaps we can get together some flyers to pass out regarding the reward and asking the public for help!

terminatrixator said:
On July 31, 2006 Durham is hosting a National Night Out. I think they need to post some pictures of Janet, and ask the community for help in helping solve this murder.

http://www.durhampolice.com/news/pdf/060531_2.pdf

It's been quite a while since the Vigil and yet, nothing stated by LE or DA regarding this crime.

I really wish I would have known about this sooner so I could have gone out there and passed out flyers regarding Janet's murder. Perhaps those that live in the Durham area can go out and talk up this case.

It's just an idea, but I am so aggravated. (I am sure that Raven is enjoying it too, the quiet here probably makes him high five himself!)

So, if anyone is in the Durham area and decides to attend these festivities, perhaps we can get together some flyers to pass out regarding the reward and asking the public for help!
trix,
you r not the only aggravated one...I am so disgusted with Durham LE, Judicial system, Da, etc, I think I want to move....I may take the kids to the ballpark....but I don't think flyers will do a thing.....LE, DA, etc need to get off their A$$es and do something...about janet's murder, about other unsolved murders....I am afraid a few pictures and flyers won't do a d@mn thing unfortunately.
Sorry this is so negative...but Durham is going down fast...and good people will not come out on top, or get the murders solved

Caffenitad, I agree with you. Sorry you live there. I think Durhams way of dealing with crime has always been to try and keep it quiet. If the public doesn't know about a crime and it does not get solved then no big deal. That way they don't have to expend very much effort to solve crimes. When big ones come along like this and the Lacraosse Team they have no idea how to deal with it. Durham has one reputation because Duke Univ is located there; nice place, great school, good basketball. Unless you live there you have no idea what is really going on.

The Durahm world I confine myself to is not so bad, work at Duke, kid's go to great schools, belong to a good church...BUT...the local way of dealing with significant crime has got to change...I just can't figure out how to do it. I vote, pay taxes...do all the right things, but still wonder how I can change things in this city. I think I am deciding I can't, so why bother, which is a bad way to be, but it can't be a one person show....jmoo

Thanks for your input caffeinatd and Curious1. I just thought it would be an opportunity to get Janet's picture out there and perhaps let LE and DA know that people are not going to stay quiet about this murder and that they need to either get cracking and arrest the perpetrator or start asking people for help in solving this brutal murder.

The thought of Raven out doing whatever he wants whenever he wants and manipulating the system makes me ill.

Sitting here and take swipes at Raven is quite frustrating because what is there left to say about the guy? We all know he's a thief, he's a manipulator and adulterer, a cheat a liar, and imo the murderer of his wife and unborn child.

All that is left is to start opening our mouths to LE and DA and telling them they need to work a little harder, look a little deeper, and don't let this become a cold case.

I believe it's become that, and I do believe Raven is the guilty party. He's not that bright though, and to know someone that's not bright is getting away with murder makes me absolutely ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back