The Globe July 17

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forgive me if this has been discussed but I have been out of the country, and yesterday upon returning I picked up The Globe at an airport because it had several JBR articles in it. One of the articles, by Bob Burns, states that some of the grand jurors sobbed when they saw the picture of JB's "body lying facedown on the floor in her pajamas". Where was she lying facedown? Was this after John brought her upstairs? The article goes on to say that one of the photos shows the imprint of the garrotte on her back and that the perp had left her lying on the garrotte, so I'm assuming this was while in the basement. So...did any of you know that she was brought upstairs and laid facedown? Or is this just more erroneous reporting?

Sounds like BS to me. She wasn't lying on her belly upstairs.

When her father found her in the basement he picked up the body and brought it up to whaat appeared to be a living room. As I recall the body was not face down and that would be an unnatural way to carry someone or the place them on the floor. There seems to be a number of people that would suggest that she was moved about several times as it took a great deal of time for someone to come to the conclusion that this was a crime scene and some care should be taken not to destroy evidence. Seems that all of the police personnel at the scene in the first couple of hours missed the part of their police training concerning protection of crime scenes.

It wouldn't have been so bad if not for the PIs later on!

Never, if I did that I would be making an *advertiser censored* out of U and Ming.

One of the autopsy photos I recall showed the cord from the back of the neck. It looked as though the body had to be face down. but it was a close up, so the body could have been in any position, or even held up off the table for all I know.

Nehemiah said:
The article goes on to say that one of the photos shows the imprint of the garrotte on her back and that the perp had left her lying on the garrotte, so I'm assuming this was while in the basement.
That's somthing I've never heard before. How thoughtless!

The cord was indeed tied at the back, so we can guess she was face-down for that. Like I said: couldn't even look her in the face.

This website has a number of photos from the autopsy. They are gruesome so DON'T GO THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM!

About a quarter way down the page is a photo fo JonBenet rolled on her side. She has here white top on and here face is partially covered by a ruler used to measure the marks near her ear.

Near the bottom of the page is a photo where she is rolled onto her stomach. Her top has been removed and it is a detail of the marks from the cord on the back of her neck.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-thebody.htm

I'm sure the photo referred to in the article was from the autopsy.

Could the marks on her back come from the tips of the paint-brush?? The one on her face also could have come from the paint-brush.

JonBenet was struck on the back of her head, right side. The force of the blow caused an eight inch crack which extended to the right orbital area. Blunt-force trauma...so a golf-club was not used. My belief is that it was the flashlight that was on the kitchen counter.

With all these photos, I do not believe JonBenet's face was disfigured. The so-called photo of a disfigured face is false. The wake was open casket so I don't buy the traumatized face baloney.

toltec, why do you think it couldn't be the golf club?Also, does anyone remember the abuse scenes from the movie Sybil?

Never saw that movie, but you have my interest, ssiegmund. Describe them and why you think they're relevant.

Werner Spitz said that the flashlight matched the wound prefectly. It was also wiped clean, even the batteries!

I remember the "hold your water" scenes. Deeply disturbing.

I have seen this issue of the Globe also, and I have to say, they don't seem to be too concerned with fact here. They seem to have taken an IDI stance, saying the jurors shuddered as they realized it was likely that an intruder fed JB the pineapple, had a glass of tea with her, and then killed her. They also say the panty DNA is from a caucasian male and make mention of the strand of cord fiber in her bed. Then they go on to suggest the ghost of JonBenet is still there at the hellhouse. Rubbish.

Nuisanceposter said:
I remember the "hold your water" scenes. Deeply disturbing.

I have seen this issue of the Globe also, and I have to say, they don't seem to be too concerned with fact here. They seem to have taken an IDI stance, saying the jurors shuddered as they realized it was likely that an intruder fed JB the pineapple, had a glass of tea with her, and then killed her. They also say the panty DNA is from a caucasian male and make mention of the strand of cord fiber in her bed. Then they go on to suggest the ghost of JonBenet is still there at the hellhouse. Rubbish.

It's rubbish, all right. I can only stomach so much of this!

SuperDave said:
Never saw that movie, but you have my interest, ssiegmund. Describe them and why you think they're relevant.

Werner Spitz said that the flashlight matched the wound prefectly. It was also wiped clean, even the batteries!
I'm not sure but they keep coming back to me, the scenes from that movie - they were sexual in nature as I recall and I think they had to do with bedwetting. Just similar to some theories about what was going on with JBR. I don't know much about that kind of thing but maybe it happens more often than we think.

In the movie starring Sally Field, Sybil's mother abuses her from an early age, and one or more of the sessions of abuse include Sybil's feet tied to a wooden pole (a broom, I think, it's been a while since I saw it) and hoisted via some sort of pulley above Sybil. Her mother then gives her some type of enema, but tells her to "hold her water" and makes her lie there retaining the water inside her or be beaten for disobeying. I think the water was to be held in her bladder and not rectally, but I'm not sure. If I remember correctly, at one point her mom is playing the piano as she admonishes Sybil.

Nuisanceposter said:
I have seen this issue of the Globe also, and I have to say, they don't seem to be too concerned with fact here. They seem to have taken an IDI stance, saying the jurors shuddered as they realized it was likely that an intruder fed JB the pineapple, had a glass of tea with her, and then killed her.
Yep, lots of shocking description completely irrelevant to supporting the intruder theory.

But what's interesting is, the whole article revolves around the grand jurors' alleged opinion that no mother could have done such a horrible thing... that Patsy couldn't have done it.

A quote: "The grand jury could not find probable cause to indict Patsy," says the insider. "The method of death outweighed everything else. Patsy could not possibly have been the killer, they decided."

But what about John?

Toltec said:
Could the marks on her back come from the tips of the paint-brush?? The one on her face also could have come from the paint-brush.

JonBenet was struck on the back of her head, right side. The force of the blow caused an eight inch crack which extended to the right orbital area. Blunt-force trauma...so a golf-club was not used. My belief is that it was the flashlight that was on the kitchen counter.

With all these photos, I do not believe JonBenet's face was disfigured. The so-called photo of a disfigured face is false. The wake was open casket so I don't buy the traumatized face baloney.
I don't buy that traumatized face baloney either. For no doubt would coroner Dr. Meyer have mentioned it in his autopsy report, but he didn't.
At the wake, Nedra led visitors to the open casket to show them how beautiful JonBenet looked. How could she have looked beautiful if her face had been smashed and disfigured, I ask myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back