GUILTY DE - Tamela Gardner, 40, & Gabriel Gabrielli, 41, Wilmington, 9 Jul 2006

cathieq

Reaction score
Per an email I received this morning from a friend: (in blue)

Take Note to those on the EAST COAST if you could forward this to all in your address book....thank you. Sorry all in my haste to get this out as soon as possible as every second is vital...

Love to all
Kelly

Kelly this is my step-sister....I know you believe in the power of prayer and am asking could you please pray she comes home safely. The police are saying it doesn't look good for her, so she could use all the prayers she can get.
Thank you.
Wendi

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9493604/detail.html?taf=phi
Snip:
WILMINGTON, Del. -- Delaware police are searching for a woman who vanished after a night out with a man, who is also missing.

Tamela Gardner, 40, has not been seen since leaving the Goodshot bar early Sunday morning, police said.

According to investigators, Gardner had returned to her Wilmington home with a man named Gabriel Gabrielli, 41. Gabrielli's last known address was in Wayne, Pa...

Investigators said Gardner is 4 foot 10 inches tall, weighs 93 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white V-neck style T-shirt and a dark blue denim skirt.

Garder's van is also missing. It is a red 2000 Ford Windstar with Delaware registration plates PC188864.

Why did the paper print a picture of the man and not of Tamela?

More information regarding Tamela as well as a picture at the link.....

http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_191161512.html
Gardner has an 10-year-old son and 12-year-old daughter, who has been repeatedly calling her mother's cell phone to no avail.

“My daughter just hits redial constantly, for hours on end, and to no avail,” said Gardner. “They [the children] have said that mommy’s not coming home and that’s a very sad thing for children to say,” added Gardner.

Authorities ask anyone with information to contact New Castle County police

I hope for her childrens sake that the news is better than its sounding... my prayers are with her and with her family.

Thanks for the link, opme.

Rather suspicious that Gabrielli is also missing.

Thanks, cathieq.....I hope Tamela gets more national media attention.

could it be that they wrecked? If the guy and she are both missing, maybe their vehicle went off the road?
Never mind... I just saw the article that shows there was evidence of a struggle in the home. How sad :(

I hope Tamela is ok. :(
It doesn't look or sound good though.
Prayers for her and her children.

It could be that the ex boyfriend came around, though, and was jealous that Tamela had another guy with her... ?

From cathieq's story:

"Neighbors said they were convinced that Gardner's ex-boyfriend was involved, NBC 10 News reported, noting that she had just received a restraining order against him.

"She said he had threatened her and she just wanted him to know if we see him come around, call 911," said one neighbor.

Police said they have interviewed Gardner's ex-boyfriend and while he has not been ruled out as a suspect, sources said police are primarily focused on Gabrielli. His former wife said she would not be surprised to hear that he was involved in Gardner's disappearance.

Gardner's van is also missing. It is a maroon 2000 Ford Windstar with Delaware registration plates PC188864."

It probably is Gabrielli, though, but the ex could be involved.

How sad :(
She had a few violent men in her life.
She deserves better that that.

How sad for those two kids just waiting for their mom to come home but knowing that something has probably happened to her. It sounds like the kids are getting a lot of support from their dad and that he is doing everything that he can to be there for them and help find their mom. I'm glad that they have a dad that loves them so much and is a good dad.

I wonder how long Tammy had known this guy? She must have thought he was an alright guy cause she had the restraining order against her previous boyfriend so it doesn't sound like she stayed with the guys she knew weren't so nice. Something must have gone horribly wrong once they got to her place. I hope LE finds both of them soon. I wonder if he still has her van or if it will be found set fire to somewhere. That seems to be the norm these days.

Prayers for those poor little kids watching for mom to come home.

I wonder if the psycho ex-boyfriend has done something to both Tammy and Gabriel? I somehow have the feeling the man Tammy was with is a victim, too.

email from her sis

Date: Jul 12, 2006 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Missing girl/ NOT A HOAX]

Here is a link to CBS Channel 3....they are really trying to keep her story going, plus there is a better picture of what Tammy looks like now. Thank you.

New Castle County Police- (302) 395-8171

Here is the link- http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_191161512.html

snip:
“We do believe that Mr. Gabrielli is responsible for her disappearance,” Navarro said.

Gabrielli’s estranged wife, Diane Lobionco-Gabrielli, said he has a history of violence.

“I fear the worst,” she said. “He hit me twice, and I have charges against him. That’s why I left him two years ago.”

englishleigh said:
I wonder if the psycho ex-boyfriend has done something to both Tammy and Gabriel? I somehow have the feeling the man Tammy was with is a victim, too.
I am thinking so, too, especially since I read the story abot hte restraining order against the ex boyfriend. :(

There was a news report on CBS that indicates that Gabrielli was involved in awhat was deemed an accidental death of another woman a number of years ago. Apparently the woman who was a mother of 2 small children was killed by a car Gabrielli was driving. She was killed when she climbed out of a window in the car while it was movng. her sister was interviewed and stated that the family beleives he was responsible for her death and that it was not accidental.. that the sister was adamant that there would never be anyone else raising her children.
I can;t find the link yet to the web version of the article.. but will post it when I do...

This just adds to the suspicions circulating around Tamela Gardners disappearance..

opme said:
There was a news report on CBS that indicates that Gabrielli was involved in awhat was deemed an accidental death of another woman a number of years ago. Apparently the woman who was a mother of 2 small children was killed by a car Gabrielli was driving. She was killed when she climbed out of a window in the car while it was movng. her sister was interviewed and stated that the family beleives he was responsible for her death and that it was not accidental.. that the sister was adamant that there would never be anyone else raising her children.
I can;t find the link yet to the web version of the article.. but will post it when I do...

This just adds to the suspicions circulating around Tamela Gardners disappearance..
Lordy!! :eek:
This is so terrible.

Anyone think this is similar to Rich Petrone and Danielle Imbo?

bykerladi said:
Anyone think this is similar to Rich Petrone and Danielle Imbo?

Yes it does doesn't it only it was the ex-husband of Danielle that had made threats at Rich and sounded like he could be violent. They disappeared from a bar while this couple left the bar and got to her place.

I just wonder if the ex happened by after Tammy and Gabe got home and he flew into a rage. It's hard to say though if Gabe had a violent temper too. Sounds like a toss up of which guy might be responsible. I wish LE would find Tammy's vehicle and maybe they could get some clues there.

I wonder if Gabe had a vehicle and if so, where was it that night. Did he drive over to Tammy's before they went out or did she pick him up? There should be something like an Amber Alert for adults. LE know what Tammy's vehicle looks like and they have pictures of both her and Gabe. There would be a better chance of finding that van if it was broadcast all over.

Here's a nother link with the info on the police finding van this morning in Hockessin.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_194111714.html

I also looked up the distances with mapquest... look like these 2 locations.. her home and the park where the van was found is close in proximity.

In the link there is a slideshow which includes a shot of the open back door of the van. It looks liek a back plastic bag on the ground not far from the van and inside mroe bags, pillows and either a mattress or a comforter that is folded over.. does anyone else see it differently?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back