851 users online (141 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question "Waiting for a Miracle"

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the video "Waiting for a Miracle"...it was produced by Nexus Media International. I had a copy a while back and it was misplaced. I remember it had Darlie singing to Drake at the end and at the begining there was Darin in front of the house telling all that "This is where it all happened."

Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    Does anyone know where to get a copy of the video "Waiting for a Miracle"...it was produced by Nexus Media International. I had a copy a while back and it was misplaced. I remember it had Darlie singing to Drake at the end and at the begining there was Darin in front of the house telling all that "This is where it all happened."
    First I've heard of it,hope someone has an idea.I would really like to view it.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    I would love to see this also. I did find this link about the documentary though, it says it's an in depth look at the story of Darlie Routier including interviews with her supporters, legal staff, family and friends. It also says the film ends with Darlie singing "You're still the one" to Drake, so I suspect it's the one you are talking about?

http://www.justicedenied.org/darliedocumentary.htm

Me too! I've never heard of this ...

But count me in if circulating a copy.

When was this made?

Quote Originally Posted by justice2
    Me too! I've never heard of this ...

But count me in if circulating a copy.

When was this made?
    I think it was either a German or Dutch production never shown in the states. I would like to see it too.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

[QUOTE=Goody]I think it was either a German or Dutch production never shown in the states. I would like to see it too. [/QUOTEUn Einz!
    Last edited by Jimthecarpetguy; 07-12-2006 at 12:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.

All I can say is that there must be MANY, MANY, MANY untruths on that tape if they're NOT showing it here in the states, wouldn't you think? Sounds to me like right-to-life organization propoganda produced and shown to countries against the death penalty in order to further their agenda here in America. Of course, its not going to tell what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    All I can say is that there must be MANY, MANY, MANY untruths on that tape if they're NOT showing it here in the states, wouldn't you think? Sounds to me like right-to-life organization propoganda produced and shown to countries against the death penalty in order to further their agenda here in America. Of course, its not going to tell what really happened.
    Darin must have realized deutschmarks could be converted to dollars!

I want to see it too, if it gets mailed around.

I've got a friend in Berlin. I'll email her to see if she can find a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I've got a friend in Berlin. I'll email her to see if she can find a copy.
    Please do ,my interest is piqued

Yes please do??

Dolores,please respond to my PM

okeedoke

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    I think it was either a German or Dutch production never shown in the states. I would like to see it too.

Me too! I will ask my friend who lives in Germany if she's ever heard of it as well but I think it is a Dutch production.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast