Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    What are you waiting for? This isn't the "super secret" crap that supporters tell you about. These are thing accesable to YOU.
    Remember that Darlie is only convicted for the murder of ONE of the boys.The prosecutors got the DP based on the age of the child.If that conviction was overturned she walks and double jeopardy would apply.If Darin did the deed on the younger child and Darlie did the other kid the DP does not come into play.We"ve got to kill them both she says and then cover up begins...I am still convinced she killed atleast one of those kids but if Darin did the little one Darlie is innocent of the charges against her.lLke it or not.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    What are you waiting for? This isn't the "super secret" crap that supporters tell you about. These are thing accesable to YOU.
    Where? I have never seen any documents that quote Darlie as saying Darin was late getting back or that it took him an hour and 19 minunutes. I always thought there was more to be had and would love a lead.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    Remember that Darlie is only convicted for the murder of ONE of the boys.The prosecutors got the DP based on the age of the child.If that conviction was overturned she walks and double jeopardy would apply.If Darin did the deed on the younger child and Darlie did the other kid the DP does not come into play.We"ve got to kill them both she says and then cover up begins...I am still convinced she killed atleast one of those kids but if Darin did the little one Darlie is innocent of the charges against her.lLke it or not.
    I have always had that feeling, too, Jim. That the crime she is convicted of might not be the one she is techinically guilty of. However, if she delivered any blows at all to Damon, whether they were the ones that killed him or not, she could still be convicted of murder, so she would almost have to NOT have touched him at all and I don't think that fits the evidence.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    Remember that Darlie is only convicted for the murder of ONE of the boys.The prosecutors got the DP based on the age of the child.If that conviction was overturned she walks and double jeopardy would apply.If Darin did the deed on the younger child and Darlie did the other kid the DP does not come into play.We"ve got to kill them both she says and then cover up begins...I am still convinced she killed atleast one of those kids but if Darin did the little one Darlie is innocent of the charges against her.lLke it or not.
    The DA held back a charge. This was done in case Darlie had been found not guilty, they could have arrested her right there on the spot for Devon's murder. They chose Damon first because they could go DP with him, as you said. Wouldn't that have been a good plan for LA to do when trying OJ? So even if her conviction is completely overturned, they'll just arrest her for Devon's murder. I think there's a good possibility that Darin stabbed Damon the final fatal blow, but the poor thing probably would have bled out anyway. I think Darlie stabbed Devon and Damon until she thought they were dead. She's still to blame, even if Darin delivered the final blow. There is no evidence pointing to Darin, so he didn't HAVE to do any of it. He didn't have anything to cover up until he made the choice for Darlie over his boys.
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison



  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,826
    Jim I think everybody is flirting with you. We don't get many menfolk in these 'ere parts.
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison



  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Jim I think everybody is flirting with you. We don't get many menfolk in these 'ere parts.
    heh heh ..Yeah,It's a target rich environment but I only have eyes for you Beesy.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    Continuing with Darin,Was he wearing his glasses and pants when he first came down to the commotion?Did he go back up to get one or the other?How did he do all of these things and still show up on the front lawn when LE got there.
    Based on my need for glasses, I think he had them on when he first went down, but possibly not his jeans. I think it's in one of her statements that they met in the front entry and then he turned off to the Roman Room and she to the kitchen for the phone. No need to count that time because she had not called 911 yet. Or sometimes she had.. hee The first PO didn't get there until about 3.35 into the 911 call, that's plenty of time. From what I remember he says he ran back up to get his jeans because he knew the cops would be coming and/or he was going to get Karen for help and/or was checking on Drake. I think it was Babs Davis who said she timed the sock dump run to about 30 seconds. If that is the reason Darin was in the front yard when Walling approached(returning from the alley), then he made it to the yard, but not into the house.
    Last edited by beesy; 07-13-2006 at 10:36 PM.
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison



  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Based on my need for glasses, I think he had them on when he first went down, but possibly not his jeans. I think it's in one of her statements that they met in the front entry and then he turned off to the Roman Room and she to the kitchen for the phone. No need to count that time because she had not called 911 yet. Or sometimes she had.. hee The first PO didn't get there until about 3.35 into the 911 call, that's plenty of time. From what I remember he says he ran back up to get his jeans because he knew the cops would be coming and/or he was going to get Karen for hel. and/or was checking on Drake. I think it was Babs Davis who said she timed the sock dump run to about 30 seconds. If that is the reason Darin was in the front yard when Walling approached(returning from the alley), then he made it to the yard, but not into the house.
    \ did he appear out or breath to LE after such an excursion?
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    834

    Unhappy

    Okay, as I said in another thread, there are ways that the living child could have been saved, at least for some period of time. Maybe forever. If these parents were so ignorant as to not know the methods of lifesaving, then I find that hard to believe. At least we know that Darin tried mouth-to-mouth with the result being that the air just came out back through his chest. What should he have done then? He should have wrapped the boy's chest tightly with Saran Wrap. And we know Darlie was convenient to it in the kitchen. This would have made it possible for him to have breathed. For deep stab wounds, the largest kotex pads in the house (and most mothers have them after they have given birth and things change) should have been applied to the wounds and if possible taped with duct tape. Lifesaving 101. I am not medically trained. I am an ex-mortician.

    Haven't you all heard that if a person cannot breathe due to a crushed trachea or other blockage, that you should insert a straw or an empty pen casing into a small x-shaped cut in the windpipe? It may be gross, but any thinking parent would do this.

    So they were in shock? Then the natural adrenaline should have kicked in. I know because my husband and I ran into a drunk driver (3X the limit) when he crossed in front of us a few years ago. I didn't panic. I sprang into action and told everyone to shut up. I cut the airbags off of his face with a knife handed to me. I felt for a pulse. It was very rapid, indicating shock like a scared rabbit's pulse. I knew then that there was nothing I could do. So I took his left hand (which took a lot of digging since he was not wearing his seatbelt) and I prayed the Lord's Prayer for him. Knowing that his hearing was going to be the last thing to go (the mind saves itself as long as possible), I told him that "we were going to get him home and that he was going to be alright". I already knew, of course, that he WAS going home. Just not to his earthly home. I don't know if he thought I was an angel or his daughter or his wife. He was only 43. But I felt his hand when it finally let go and I knew it was over. He was dead on the scene. The point is that it doesn't ever help to panic and that we don't have to. Actually, when placed in these circumstances, most people react rationally, and this has been proven by research.

    So if I found my child still laboring to breathe, I would know what to try. It's what the military does to this day. And they save many lives on the battlefield because of it.

    What were Darlie and Darin thinking as he watched the air come back out with blood and as she stood there just worried about herself?

    I also have to add that in my experience in embalming dead bodies, a wet towel would only cause blood to ooze out quicker than usual. Were they really that dumb or are most of us just geniuses? I know I'm not a genius. No Jimmy Neutron here. Just practical experience. I think they never wanted either of the children to make it after the attack had been committed. Because they could have talked. And that just couldn't be.

    "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year". (dibs to Pink Floyd. Syd Barrett died last weekend after fighting a long battle with mental disease brought on by heavy drug use.) I think this quote applies perfectly to the Routiers. Give some people a good life and they'll do everything that they can to mess it up.

    JMO


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by leann coburn
    ..... I think they never wanted either of the children to make it after the attack had been committed. Because they could have talked. And that just couldn't be.

    "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year". (dibs to Pink Floyd. Syd Barrett died last weekend after fighting a long battle with mental disease brought on by heavy drug use.) I think this quote applies perfectly to the Routiers. Give some people a good life and they'll do everything that they can to mess it up.

    JMO
    Can't agree with you more, leann. Glad you used the plural sense above, too, I don't see how one can me guilty and the other innocent, esp when you really look at their actions and reactions that night.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    \ did he appear out or breath to LE after such an excursion?
    Yes, I think he did to Walling. But that doesn't help or hurt the sock dump theory. He was giving "CPR" to Devon and running up and down the stairs and freaked out so he was probably already short of breath.
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison



  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by leann coburn
    Okay, as I said in another thread, there are ways that the living child could have been saved, at least for some period of time. Maybe forever. If these parents were so ignorant as to not know the methods of lifesaving, then I find that hard to believe. At least we know that Darin tried mouth-to-mouth with the result being that the air just came out back through his chest. What should he have done then? He should have wrapped the boy's chest tightly with Saran Wrap. And we know Darlie was convenient to it in the kitchen. This would have made it possible for him to have breathed. For deep stab wounds, the largest kotex pads in the house (and most mothers have them after they have given birth and things change) should have been applied to the wounds and if possible taped with duct tape. Lifesaving 101. I am not medically trained. I am an ex-mortician.

    Haven't you all heard that if a person cannot breathe due to a crushed trachea or other blockage, that you should insert a straw or an empty pen casing into a small x-shaped cut in the windpipe? It may be gross, but any thinking parent would do this.

    So they were in shock? Then the natural adrenaline should have kicked in. I know because my husband and I ran into a drunk driver (3X the limit) when he crossed in front of us a few years ago. I didn't panic. I sprang into action and told everyone to shut up. I cut the airbags off of his face with a knife handed to me. I felt for a pulse. It was very rapid, indicating shock like a scared rabbit's pulse. I knew then that there was nothing I could do. So I took his left hand (which took a lot of digging since he was not wearing his seatbelt) and I prayed the Lord's Prayer for him. Knowing that his hearing was going to be the last thing to go (the mind saves itself as long as possible), I told him that "we were going to get him home and that he was going to be alright". I already knew, of course, that he WAS going home. Just not to his earthly home. I don't know if he thought I was an angel or his daughter or his wife. He was only 43. But I felt his hand when it finally let go and I knew it was over. He was dead on the scene. The point is that it doesn't ever help to panic and that we don't have to. Actually, when placed in these circumstances, most people react rationally, and this has been proven by research.

    So if I found my child still laboring to breathe, I would know what to try. It's what the military does to this day. And they save many lives on the battlefield because of it.

    What were Darlie and Darin thinking as he watched the air come back out with blood and as she stood there just worried about herself?

    I also have to add that in my experience in embalming dead bodies, a wet towel would only cause blood to ooze out quicker than usual. Were they really that dumb or are most of us just geniuses? I know I'm not a genius. No Jimmy Neutron here. Just practical experience. I think they never wanted either of the children to make it after the attack had been committed. Because they could have talked. And that just couldn't be.

    "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year". (dibs to Pink Floyd. Syd Barrett died last weekend after fighting a long battle with mental disease brought on by heavy drug use.) I think this quote applies perfectly to the Routiers. Give some people a good life and they'll do everything that they can to mess it up.

    JMO
    some great points
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    I have always had that feeling, too, Jim. That the crime she is convicted of might not be the one she is techinically guilty of. However, if she delivered any blows at all to Damon, whether they were the ones that killed him or not, she could still be convicted of murder, so she would almost have to NOT have touched him at all and I don't think that fits the evidence.
    If she didnt' stab Damon, how did she get his blood on the back of her night shirt..cast-off?


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    apple valley mn.
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    If she didnt' stab Damon, how did she get his blood on the back of her night shirt..cast-off?
    when she was on Darins back trying to get him to stop???I think there was actually some testimony that said the same thing.The cast off blood was some pretty incriminating evidence and if I remember correctly the speculation was that it could have only got there if she was the perp or was right on his back during the sltabbing.
    Last edited by Jimthecarpetguy; 07-14-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimthecarpetguy
    when she was on Darins back trying to get him to stop???I think there was actually some testimony that said the same thing.The cast off blood was some pretty incriminating evidence and if I remember correctly the speculation was that it could have only got there if she was the perp or was right on his back during the sltabbing.
    Jim I've looked at that too, Darlie jumping on Darin's back. And for the longest time I thought that is where she got the bruises (that showed up after the hospital stay) on her arms. The bruises inside the elbow bend would have been where she hit his arms/shoulder (don't know how to explain that). It would have been a sharp corner to wrap your arms around. The bruises are the darkest where if you bent your arms and held them up to protect yourself from someone, no one would touch that part. But they appear to be the darkest on her there, at the elbow bends. But I also don't have MTJD so probably not the best pictures to look at. But they do look like they were all made at one time to me.

    But you know too. I would think her boobs would have to be just as bruised as her arms and maybe even her torso and legs too. Isn't she quite a bit smaller than Darin.

    If you remember or come across where this was in testimony again, I'd like to know. Thanks


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •