GUILTY NJ - A'brianna Thomas, 3, raped & murdered, Millville, 11 July 2006

opme

Reaction score
(CBS 3) MILLVILLE, NJ Cumberland County Police arrested and charged a man with the murder and sexual assault of a 3-year-old Millville girl.

Officials say Latimer Byrdsell, 23, was babysitting his girlfriend’s child alone when he allegedly sexually assaulted and killed the child by suffocating her with a pillow at the Millville Lodge Tuesday evening.

Byrdsell was to be arraigned on Wednesday afternoon at the Cumberland Courthouse but he was placed in a crisis center for mental evaluation. However, pending the evaluation, the arraignment has been postponed most likely until Thursday.

Byrdsell was originally housed at the Cumberland County jail on $500,000 bail.

The name of the victim has not been released. http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_193145339.html

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9506498/detail.html

:furious: I am just so sad and so da*n angry. Another sick ba*tard who rapes and murders a sweet innocent little girl. Poor little girl, I just hope she didn;t suffer too badly at his hands.. my prayers are with you little one. May the Angels keep you close and wrap you in their embrace and love.

My gosh, another precious little girl raped and murdered by her mother's boyfriend. Single mothers have to be so careful who they let into their lives for the sake of their children. One must keep their guard up, their child's life may be at stake.

This is about 45 mins from where I live. Unbelievable!!!

kahskye said:
My gosh, another precious little girl raped and murdered by her mother's boyfriend. Single mothers have to be so careful who they let into their lives for the sake of their children. One must keep their guard up, their child's life may be at stake.

This just reinforces my belief that you don't let males babysit. Ever!

The boyfriend. Its always the boyfriend. After all, why should mom's sex life end just because she's got a kid. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Jeana (DP) said:
The boyfriend. Its always the boyfriend. After all, why should mom's sex life end just because she's got a kid. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

This kind of crime is becoming epidemic in America. The dramatic change in duo parent upbringing and huge changes in societal values are assuredly representing their end effect in heinous crimes such as this one.

Wudge said:
This kind of crime is becoming epidemic in America. The dramatic change in duo parents upbringing and huge changes in societal values are assuredly representing their end effect in heinous crimes such as this one.

Its just the denial that these women have that some guy they think is nice could ever hurt their children. Don't they know that child molesters seek these women out simply so they can get next to their children???? Its like a young mother I over heard the other day remarking at how well the Pit Bull dog they have gets along with their toddler. :doh:

Jeana (DP) said:
As a single Mom, I take my daughter to my Mom's when I have a... hot date. I'm not letting any man move in until she is out of the house in college. It's just so scarey. Of course, it's mostly because I don't want to wash anyone's socks - I mean... why buy the cow?

*grin* But seriously, single women have it tough enough without being targeted as easy ways to get to children.

Jeana (DP) said:
Its just the denial that these women have that some guy they think is nice could ever hurt their children. Don't they know that child molesters seek these women out simply so they can get next to their children???? Its like a young mother I over heard the other day remarking at how well the Pit Bull dog they have gets along with their toddler. :doh:

I don't want to turn this into a political thread, but, in my mind, we are seeing the end effect of a massively liberal society -- versus the values and standards that existed when kids grew up in the 50's and 60's -- i.e., one parent families (7 out of 8 black children grow up fatherless), a rampant drug culture, a highly permissive sexual society with sex emphasized in schools from the age of 8, abandonment of religion and of God, gay culture, rampant STDs, etc..

The end result: A nation filled with fruitcakes.

GlitchWizard said:
As a single Mom, I take my daughter to my Mom's when I have a... hot date. I'm not letting any man move in until she is out of the house in college. It's just so scarey. Of course, it's mostly because I don't want to wash anyone's socks - I mean... why buy the cow?

*grin* But seriously, single women have it tough enough without being targeted as easy ways to get to children.

I understand that. I was a single parent myself. However, pedophiles are not stupid. They've very intelligent, well organized and most shocking, network with one another. If there's a way to get near children, they'll think of it, including coaching sports teams, boyscouts, girlscouts, campfire girls, daycares, finding low income families who need financial or other assistance, single mothers looking to date, etc. If we don't keep our kids away from these people, who will?

Okay, climbing off my soapbox now. :cool:

Jeana (DP) said:
I understand that. I was a single parent myself. However, pedophiles are not stupid. They've very intelligent, well organized and most shocking, network with one another. If there's a way to get near children, they'll think of it, including coaching sports teams, boyscouts, girlscouts, campfire girls, daycares, finding low income families who need financial or other assistance, single mothers looking to date, etc. If we don't keep our kids away from these people, who will?

Okay, climbing off my soapbox now. :cool:
If you don't get on your soapbox now and then, someone might forget there's an issue there. :) There is a huge networking in all kinds of evil perversions (and good perversions, as well.) The very idea of how vast it is just boggles the mind.

GlitchWizard said:

Many, many, single Mothers have it very tough, indeed; a good portion of that difficulty stems from a vast number of Fathers who are incredibly irresponsible as regards their children.

We now largely live in an instant gratification, fast-food, Persian bazaar, me first society. And I see it becoming much worse as time passes.

Wudge said:
Many, many, single Mothers have it very tough, indeed; a good portion of that difficulty stems from a vast number of Fathers who are incredibly irresponsible as regards their children.

We now largely live in an instant gratification, fast-food, Persian bazaar, me first society. And I see it becoming much worse as time passes.
There's also alot of unnoticed good in the world, too. Good fathers rarely make the news. I do ALOT of camping and hiking and kayaking and was amazed at the number of men who are out with their sons and daughters. It makes me sad, since my Dad wasn't around and my daughter's father wasn't either... but it makes me extremely happy for those kids I see with fathers who spend time with them. It's out there. Really.

...I'm actually agreeing with parts of what you say, by the way. Drive through food and beverages, quicky marraiges and divorces, microwave everything and you can get anything you want in a box nowdays. Relationships of ALL kinds are not taken as seriously as they used to in many, many situations.

GlitchWizard said:
There's also alot of unnoticed good in the world, too. Good fathers rarely make the news. I do ALOT of camping and hiking and kayaking and was amazed at the number of men who are out with their sons and daughters. It makes me sad, since my Dad wasn't around and my daughter's father wasn't either... but it makes me extremely happy for those kids I see with fathers who spend time with them. It's out there. Really.

...I'm actually agreeing with parts of what you say, by the way. Drive through food and beverages, quicky marraiges and divorces, microwave everything and you can get anything you want in a box nowdays. Relationships of ALL kinds are not taken as seriously as they used to in many, many situations.

Today, sex is free, easy and begins at a young age. Hence, fast food relationships abound. But the growth in this kind of crime goes way beyond sex and quickie relationships.

There has been a breakdown in societal and individual core values (re: a massivley liberal society that is getting more so each day) on both sides of the sexual spectrum. Feminism, too, has a piece of the blame pie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back