Thread: Hidden Camera Video Shows Mice On Airplane

Hidden Camera Video Shows Mice On Airplane

It's the busy summer travel season and a lot of families have vacations planned. But before you fly, you should see the hidden camera video obtained by NewsChannel 5's I-Team.

The video was shot by a long-time employee at the overhaul base at Kansas City International Airport. The whistleblower did not want to be identified but did want to expose a hidden secret onboard a Boeing 767 passenger plane.

The whistle blower said, "We had to take the chairs off and that's when everybody saw mice running around on the floor and one ran down one of the mechanic's arm."

The plane arrived in Missouri April 30.

The whistleblower explained, "There's feces all along this edge right here. It's throughout the whole aircraft."

More: http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_articl...storyid=100017

Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Cool

Maybe they were using their frequent flyer miles?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    LMAO!!
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    That was good!!!!

BTW, where were these planes coming from?
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

Quote Originally Posted by the original tez
    That was good!!!!

BTW, where were these planes coming from?

tez, this was at the Kansas City Overhaul Station so I suppose the planes came from all over the US to have engine work, detailing, etc..

I'll bet most of the mice board the plane when it is in maintenance for a period of time.

I HATE MICE-that is a worse nightmare than that "Snakes on a Plane" movie to me!

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    I have seen another thread were people talk of the silly things kids do or say (like swearing) and this story about the mice reminded me of something my mentally handicapped sister in law said a few years ago...

My in-laws had a mouse in the house and it kept escaping the mouse trap so my hubby went over after work one day to try and catch it himself... his sister kept following him around so when he did spot the mouse and went after it, it came close to my SIL's feet and she ran away yelling "$hit!!". Then very quickly realized what she said and kept saying she was sorry.

I would be worried about that virus. What's it called "hanta" virus or something like that, from mouse droppings.

Do mice ever chew on things like wires? That's what I'd be thinking about if flying.

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype
    Do mice ever chew on things like wires? That's what I'd be thinking about if flying.
    LOL yes!!! Rodents chew...
    I hate flying and do so only with a few valium and a double drink.