IN - Convicted Sex Offender Accused Of Molesting 2 Girls

cathieq

Reaction score
INDIANAPOLIS -- A convicted sex offender who recently was released from jail because of overcrowding is suspected of molesting two girls this month at relatives' homes in Indianapolis, police said Wednesday.

Police said they are looking for William "Bill" Temple, 44, whom they suspect of molesting his sister's 4-year-old granddaughter Tuesday and a 7-year-old girl a few days earlier.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9507536/detail.html

OK, what was his sister doing allowing him to stay at her house anyway? I mean, like ----uh....

I am going to spend the next few minutes looking for "happy" news...like, bakersprune64-is-elected-president-by-overwhelming-margin type of news....

cathieq said:
INDIANAPOLIS -- A convicted sex offender who recently was released from jail because of overcrowding is suspected of molesting two girls this month at relatives' homes in Indianapolis, police said Wednesday.

Police said they are looking for William "Bill" Temple, 44, whom they suspect of molesting his sister's 4-year-old granddaughter Tuesday and a 7-year-old girl a few days earlier.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9507536/detail.html

OK, what was his sister doing allowing him to stay at her house anyway? I mean, like ----uh....

I am going to spend the next few minutes looking for "happy" news...like, bakersprune64-is-elected-president-by-overwhelming-margin type of news....

LMAO:cool:

It makes me so mad to hear he was released due to overcrowding! So they were telling his first victim it wasn't important enough to keep him locked up grrrrr. Once a child molester ALWAYS a child molester. How handy for him he had his next victims so available right there at the house he was at. People who released him hold some responsibility in this and the adults who were taking care of these little kids hold some responsibility also IMO. Are they going to keep him locked up now are will he be released again soon looking for his next victim?

OB

Overcrowding tells me that way too many laws exist. People like that should not be released to prey on kids.Isn't there a country (at least there used to be) where there were only two cells. If someone else broke a law, they'd shoot one of the prisoners to make room for the new one. Then, they don't feed them either - the familes have to bring food or they starve to death.

It would solve many problems.
1. Great deterrant.
2. Guys wouldn't leave their kids or beat their wives for fear they'd not be fed if arrested.
3. No overcrowding.

The problem is that Our Children are not given top priority in this Country, and that is a fact. And untill they are this will continue to happen, the laws in Our Country do NOT care if Our Children continue to get molested, sexually assualted. The Government or the ones who enact these laws do NOT care if Our Children die at the hands of these pedophiles.

Old Broad said:
It makes me so mad to hear he was released due to overcrowding! So they were telling his first victim it wasn't important enough to keep him locked up grrrrr. Once a child molester ALWAYS a child molester. How handy for him he had his next victims so available right there at the house he was at. People who released him hold some responsibility in this and the adults who were taking care of these little kids hold some responsibility also IMO. Are they going to keep him locked up now are will he be released again soon looking for his next victim?

OB
Exactly! I mean really, who in their right mind would allow a Child molester in their home, even if they did or didn't have children? I sure as hell wouldn't, and who suffers here..The innocent children:furious:

Jeana (DP) said:
Overcrowding. Another good reason to never abolish the death penalty.
They don't kill enough to make a difference. Another reason to make sure you have the RIGHT guy, and a judge with good aim. :)

oooh ooh, I have an idea.

Once you know beyond any doubt you have the right guy (Couey comes to mind) show them the nasty snot looking so called beef they serve in Florida prisons and tell the prisoner he has his choice to eat this for 10 years, then die anyway, or take a bullet right there in the courtroom.

It doesn't sound like much, but given that choice, I'd take the bullet and I'm innocent! Cheaper than the appeals process.

GlitchWizard said:
They don't kill enough to make a difference. Another reason to make sure you have the RIGHT guy, and a judge with good aim. :)

oooh ooh, I have an idea.

Once you know beyond any doubt you have the right guy (Couey comes to mind) show them the nasty snot looking so called beef they serve in Florida prisons and tell the prisoner he has his choice to eat this for 10 years, then die anyway, or take a bullet right there in the courtroom.

It doesn't sound like much, but given that choice, I'd take the bullet and I'm innocent! Cheaper than the appeals process.

No, I just meant they might release one on accident if the overcrowing gets too bad.

There are sooooooo many things we can think of to do with Couey. I say maybe turn him over to some of the other death row guys. You know, the gift of a for good behavior. They can all hold on to him for the exact length of time that he held on to Jessie and then pass him on to the next guy. When everyone in that prison has had a turn, move him to the next prison and so on. Once the entire prison system has been covered, start again. He could do a yearly tour.

TisHerself said:
The problem is that Our Children are not given top priority in this Country, and that is a fact. And untill they are this will continue to happen, the laws in Our Country do NOT care if Our Children continue to get molested, sexually assualted. The Government or the ones who enact these laws do NOT care if Our Children die at the hands of these pedophiles.
TIS I have posted this over the years many times...
But for newbies I shall again...

The laws (what little we have to protect children) Stem from animal protection laws first enacted in New York.
Yes!! As a country we protected animals before our children.
I do disagree that the government enact these laws. We as a group stand for what laws become laws.
So this lack of protection is because we as a group do not make it happen to protect children.
On the same note, we on one hand protect children and on the other feed them to the wolves.
You can't sign a contract till your 18... but commit a crime?? Your fully responsible.
You can't have cake and eat it too.. so it is said.
Yet.. Legally adults (the only ones who can protect our children have done just that)We say NO!! you cannot make a choice! But if you make a bad criminal one your responsible??

Still waiting for the explanation that makes that notion make sense.

A man who previously served time for child molestation is back behind bars facing two new accusations involving young family members...

...Police said residents and family members surrounded and detained Temple until officers got there. Investigators said one relative punched Temple to keep him from getting away...

"He had cuts and scrapes all over him. At one point in time, he had been pinned between a fence and a car," said resident Stacy Haynes, who said she was involved in the capture. "They were trying to really kill the guy."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9511561/detail.html

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow...where to start?

1. The jail was overcrowded? THEN MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER LESS CROWDED JAIL YOU IDIOTS! This tells me that everyone else in the jail was at LEAST as bad as he was to have let him go, and that's a scary thought.

2. Pedofiles should be castrated, period.

3. Death Penalty banter: double-edged sword. We've lost some innocent people as well as guilty people. I suggest we build bigger prisons.

4. What the )(@#*$ were the "relatives" thinking in letting their children anywhere near this guy when they KNEW....THEY KNEW....that this guy was a convicted sex offender? It's like letting an alcholic walk through a liqour store and not expecting him to grab something.

5. I swear...people are getting dumber and dumber every day.

cathieq said:
A man who previously served time for child molestation is back behind bars facing two new accusations involving young family members...

...Police said residents and family members surrounded and detained Temple until officers got there. Investigators said one relative punched Temple to keep him from getting away...

"He had cuts and scrapes all over him. At one point in time, he had been pinned between a fence and a car," said resident Stacy Haynes, who said she was involved in the capture. "They were trying to really kill the guy."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9511561/detail.html

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Dammitt, they didn't succeed:furious:

GlitchWizard said:
Overcrowding tells me that way too many laws exist. People like that should not be released to prey on kids.Isn't there a country (at least there used to be) where there were only two cells. If someone else broke a law, they'd shoot one of the prisoners to make room for the new one. Then, they don't feed them either - the familes have to bring food or they starve to death.

1. Great deterrant.
2. Guys wouldn't leave their kids or beat their wives for fear they'd not be fed if arrested.
3. No overcrowding.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GlitchWizard said:

1. Great deterrant.
3. No overcrowding.
While were at it ... since they are a huge financial drain to the country.. they might as well pay for their incarceration monetarily... assests seized going in and paychecks on the outside attached as well... no tv, no education or any of the other benefits they now receive. Let them truly pay for their crimes instead of getting free ride while the rest of us pay for it.

sorry didnt mean to rant.. :blushing:

opme said:
While were at it ... since they are a huge financial drain to the country.. they might as well pay for their incarceration monetarily... assests seized going in and paychecks on the outside attached as well... no tv, no education or any of the other benefits they now receive. Let them truly pay for their crimes instead of getting free ride while the rest of us pay for it.

Rant away dear:blowkiss:

opme said:

Good thinking!

opme said:

I actually, recently, made a huge effort to propose a sweeping system change. Too many details to list, but I was being serious. I showed it to both my Death Row inmate pen pals, my correctional officer on again off again boyfriend and got their opinions on it. The one thing that stands out for me is that every correctional officer I've spoken to (Jail, prison and Death Row) all say that their jobs are only possible because of the babysitting and calming aspect of television for inmates. It truely is a brain drain and keeps them under control.

As a funny aside, I mentioned to one Death Row inmate that I didn't have a television. He wrote back and said he understood if I didn't want my child exposed to violence and sex, etc. etc. Then he said "Television isn't really bad for children, I was raised with television and look, I turned out fine!"

(Well, *I* thought it was funny, anyway.)

And - I have nothing against television, except that if one is on, my eyes are glued to it, so I just don't have one. :)

GlitchWizard said:
I actually, recently, made a huge effort to propose a sweeping system change. Too many details to list, but I was being serious. I showed it to both my Death Row inmate pen pals, my correctional officer on again off again boyfriend and got their opinions on it. The one thing that stands out for me is that every correctional officer I've spoken to (Jail, prison and Death Row) all say that their jobs are only possible because of the babysitting and calming aspect of television for inmates. It truely is a brain drain and keeps them under control.

As a funny aside, I mentioned to one Death Row inmate that I didn't have a television. He wrote back and said he understood if I didn't want my child exposed to violence and sex, etc. etc. Then he said "Television isn't really bad for children, I was raised with television and look, I turned out fine!"

(Well, *I* thought it was funny, anyway.)

And - I have nothing against television, except that if one is on, my eyes are glued to it, so I just don't have one. :)
okay, i'll let them keep the tv for the safety sake of those correction officers.. but the rest along with the other comments mentioned above by others should stand. We as a country need to call for the reform of our prison systems.

As to your aside.. :laugh:... too funny and all the more reason as a parent to turn off the tv!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back