1191 users online (226 members and 965 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    80 Year old man deals crack for sex

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060713/...crack_dealer_3

    This guy was caught trading crack for sex with prostitutes. He is 80 years old. The story caught my eye, thought others might like to read it if you haven't already seen it in yahoo news.

    I would've put this in the news that makes you smile because it made me smile...except for the dealing crack and prostitute aspects . I have to say if the guy is 80 and he is still wanting to be sexually active I say Go Felix!

    I kind of feel sorry for him and hope they decide to give him a house arrest/ankle bracelet situation instead of jail because at his age I would think prison time would be pretty harsh.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060713/...crack_dealer_3

    This guy was caught trading crack for sex with prostitutes. He is 80 years old. The story caught my eye, thought others might like to read it if you haven't already seen it in yahoo news.

    I would've put this in the news that makes you smile because it made me smile...except for the dealing crack and prostitute aspects . I have to say if the guy is 80 and he is still wanting to be sexually active I say Go Felix!

    I kind of feel sorry for him and hope they decide to give him a house arrest/ankle bracelet situation instead of jail because at his age I would think prison time would be pretty harsh.
    I'll bet the makers of Viagra never thought this would happen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'll bet the makers of Viagra never thought this would happen.
    Cute. He's paying the prostitutes with crack and selling more crack to the neighbors to pay his pharmacist! Sweet set up if you can get it. ha ha
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Lets be really honest..

    Its a supply and demand situation. 80 years old?? and he is still getting some??
    Although drug dealing may not be the correct means. What are they going to do give him life??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Lets be really honest..

    Its a supply and demand situation. 80 years old?? and he is still getting some??
    Although drug dealing may not be the correct means. What are they going to do give him life??
    With conjugal visits???
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    You cracked me up!!!!


    I guess he is hoping!!!!

    Now if some senoir program provided as such before he would have had no need to deal to pay the hookers....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    I propose they take out for social security, medicaid and hookers in all paychecks prior to retirement.



    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    You cracked me up!!!!


    I guess he is hoping!!!!

    Now if some senoir program provided as such before he would have had no need to deal to pay the hookers....
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    I propose they take out for social security, medicaid and hookers in all paychecks prior to retirement.
    hahhahahahah!!!!!
    Right??

    OK your too funny!! Check your pm

  9. #9
    He's going to end up that pervy old man who pinches nurses bottoms in the old folks homes. I do wonder what kind of sentence they can administer to this old guy, I doubt the news will ever cover it, probably not a juicy of news as a crack dealing old horndog.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    So this guy is exchanging crack for crack............ get it????
    Last edited by lizziedripping; 07-17-2006 at 11:29 AM.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    He's going to end up that pervy old man who pinches nurses bottoms in the old folks homes. I do wonder what kind of sentence they can administer to this old guy, I doubt the news will ever cover it, probably not a juicy of news as a crack dealing old horndog.
    LMAO! Going to end up??
    I think he already is a pervy old man.

    I do wonder though ... He is now 80, how much of a perv has he been for the past 50+ years?
    He certainly did not awake one day and decide "I will sell crack for viagra and to buy hookers"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping
    So this guy is exchanging crack for crack............ get it????
    It cracks me up how cracked this guy is!
    FUN... is a renewable resource!



Similar Threads

  1. NJ - Caretaker of missing 1-year-old child found with crack pipe, police say
    By los2188 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 08:52 PM
  2. GUILTY IN - Andrea Wilkey for helping 5yo son smoke crack, Marion County, 2004
    By Casshew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 10:05 PM