Thread: Father kills 2 sons, self

Father kills 2 sons, self

Why?

It makes no sense to Thomas Frazza's neighbors, or to John and Kevin Frazza's friends, or to the neighbor who remembers the Frazza family laughing as they walked to the beach from their summer home.

Many who know the family cannot believe that Thomas Frazza would place a .357 Magnum to the heads of his two sons and end their young lives.
    http://tinyurl.com/qf6cu

More info at this link:
    http://tinyurl.com/nl67x

One of the son's myspace site:
    http://www.myspace.com/fubar69418

I'm going to have to refrain from commenting on events such as this. I will never ever understand it. I've noticed quite often that it all boils down to money - or the lack thereof. For the parents who are even considering something like this...hey, think about it - maybe, just maybe your kids don't put as much stock in the dollar as you do. Maybe, just maybe they never considered it important anyway - at least not important enough to kill or die for. Maybe, just maybe learning to pull yourself up by the bootstraps is a very important lesson to learn - you'll come out stronger and better because of it. Maybe, just maybe you are wrong - life is still worth living.

God, help us all.

Father kills 2 sons and (selfish, selfish, selfish) self!

boo-bloodly-hoo -- he wasn't being idolised anymore and the children didn't want to continue spending so much time at the house near the beach.

and he loved the house. and his business was going belly-up.

thank god his daughter wasn't with them or the selfish barsteward would probably have murdered her too.

This father sounded like a real idiot to the boys while he was alive. It's so sad that he chose to take their lives as well as his own. Where were the daughter and wife at the time of the murders/suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    This father sounded like a real idiot to the boys while he was alive. It's so sad that he chose to take their lives as well as his own. Where were the daughter and wife at the time of the murders/suicide?
    Well, thank God they weren't in the vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    The way the news stories are written is a little confusing, but from what I can tell, it appears the mother and daughter were at the other home (in Brigantine) they were selling to prepare for an "open house".

What a sad story. I just wonder why he thought his boys would be better off dead? Thank God he didn't wait until the whole family was together and kill his wife and daughter too.

Sounds like the family was way over their heads financially. I wonder why he didn't just go to work for someone? He obviously was a smart business man. Wonder why he didn't go into the cell phone business. There were probably a lot of things he could have done instead of running a business that was going steadly downhill. This is the scary thing about making really good money and spending it just as fast. There is always the chance that something could happen and you could lose everything. It just seems that there must have been a solution if he had wanted it. So instead of looking for another solution he takes his own life and leaves his wife with the problems that he couldn't deal with. That sure as heck wasn't fair.

My heart goes out to the wife and daughter. What a nightmare for them. How heartbreaking to lose your husband and 2 sons like that.