1144 users online (210 members and 934 guests)  

Websleuths News

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!

SC - Randy Wilson charged with soliciting a child, 2006

Just a little something going on here in NC. Why do these men continue to do this? LE is all over the web now setting up stings.

1:16 pm | Man charged with soliciting a child

JOE DEPRIEST

Cleveland County authorities charged a 41-year-old man from Saudia Arabia with one count of soliciting a child by computer following an undercover operation.

Randy Wilson, a U.S. citizen working in Saudi Arabia, was being held in the Cleveland County Detention Center on Friday under $500,000 secured bond.

Authorities said Wilson went online in a chat room, using his computer to arrange a meeting with who he thought were two 14-year-old girls.

During the undercover operation, Wilson made plans to fly to the U.S. and meet the girls in Gaffney, S.C., authorities said.

Wilson was arrested Thursday night at a motel in Gaffney, according to Capt. Bobby Steen with the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office and a member of the N.C. Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Steen said more charges are pending.

Let's see . . . What would the punishment for something like this be in Saudi??? Don't they cut something off?

Oh, yes, they do! And believe it or not, that is good for the environment! How you ask? Well, they bury the things and hundreds or thousands of years later that "item" decomposes into oil. So it's a type of recycling. With all these creeps, we could become an oil-rich nation! Think about it. I think I'll start a petition...

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Forget cutting somethig off and burying, just bury the whole guy.