CA-NCMA Needs a CA Volunteer for Mini-Project

Kelly

Founder, Project Jason
Reaction score
Website
www.projectjason.org
One of the two case managers left at NCMA asked for my help in sending some emails to homeless shelters in and around Sacramento, CA. about a missing woman's case.

It would probably make it easier if the person is from CA or knows the names and locations of CA cities in that area.

I estimate this project would only take about an hour to complete. I need this done by Sunday night for them. Saturday night would be better.

I have the text of the email and shelters links ready to go for whoever does this. All you have to do is look up shelters in this area online, using the provided links, and send them the prepared email. Keep track of the successful sends as you might have some bounced emails. Send me a list of the shelter name, location, and email address of the ones you reached.

If any respond back to you, forward it to me, and I will handle the response.

NCMA was fine with me finding a volunteer for them. With the 2 of them handling thousands of cases, they could use the help. I am tapped out this weekend with another project and several new cases.

If you can do this, please post that fact here and then send me an email for the text and the poster file, plus the shelter links.

kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org

Thank you!

Kelly said:
Never mind. I will do it. I know summer is a bad time for many people.
Kelly,
Do you still need help? I have a close connection with homeless shelter programs, the agency that I work for is fostering many homeless programs along with the Adult services programs and might be able to get these e-mails where you need them to go. Let me know.
J

bakerprune64 said:
Kelly,
Do you still need help? I have a close connection with homeless shelter programs, the agency that I work for is fostering many homeless programs along with the Adult services programs and might be able to get these e-mails where you need them to go. Let me know.
J

Sure! I was just going to start to work on it, and looked at the list and remembered how long it would take me because I do not know CA geography.
Someone from CA could probably look at the list and immediately know if a city was close to the target city whereas I do not.

You'll be saving me a tremendous amount of time. Thank you!

Please send me an email so that I can send you the info and file. kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org

Kelly said:
Sure! I was just going to start to work on it, and looked at the list and remembered how long it would take me because I do not know CA geography.
Someone from CA could probably look at the list and immediately know if a city was close to the target city whereas I do not.

You'll be saving me a tremendous amount of time. Thank you!

Please send me an email so that I can send you the info and file. kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org
Check your e-mail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back