Sex Workers Want Respect

Jeez respect for a ho? How about respect for the people who work 40 or more hours a week who pay all your taxes? Who don't have crack babies and are not working the system getting free food and medical help? When I see a single parent working her fingers to the bone and still can't get medical it infuriates me. Also when it becomes legal in ALL 50 states let me know and I can rethink my position. It won't be on my back either. Get a job. Pay taxes and shut the hell up hookers.

Many women who become prostitutes are NOT on drugs.

Many of them have no other options.

I feel for those who work their fingers to the bone, and cannot get health insurance, but I also feel for women who cannot get a job ANYWHERE that
gives them health insurance or enough money to live in this very expensive country.

I feel that prostitution should be legalized and taxed. That way, it is
safer for everyone involved.

Oh, and if you think that prostitutes are corrupting your married men, keep this in mind: The MEN come looking for them!!

Legalize it, tax it and clean it up. Its the silliest law on the books (well one of 'em).

Yes and our aids and STD's and other transmitted diseases? Thru the roof.
No, it's wrong and just plain nasty. Not all are on drugs, but a large percentage are. You would have to be. There are plenty of other jobs out there. So what if you have to pay taxes? As for the men, if there were no hookers there would be less of an issue! It's a degrading job and you do what you have to do to survive, but never an option here. I would work 5 jobs first.

Tristan said:
Many women who become prostitutes are NOT on drugs.

Many of them have no other options.

I feel for those who work their fingers to the bone, and cannot get health insurance, but I also feel for women who cannot get a job ANYWHERE that
gives them health insurance or enough money to live in this very expensive country.

I feel that prostitution should be legalized and taxed. That way, it is
safer for everyone involved.

Oh, and if you think that prostitutes are corrupting your married men, keep this in mind: The MEN come looking for them!!
Well said Tristan, and Jeana.

<<As for the men, if there were no hookers there would be less of an issue!>>

If there were no 'hookers' the men would have to 'take it' as opposed to 'pay' for it.
I know what would be worse.
They are a neccasary evil, if you want to even word it that way.

I kindly disagree with you. I just don't believe that it is right and just. It's gross and think of it this way. Do you want your husband coming home with his night out with his mates visiting hookers? No thanks.

I don't understand your question Julia.
I am divorced so I couldn't care less what my ex hubby did :p
And if you can't trust yours to go out with his mates, that is not the prostitutes fault lol.

julia said:
I kindly disagree with you. I just don't believe that it is right and just. It's gross and think of it this way. Do you want your husband coming home with his night out with his mates visiting hookers? No thanks.

That, my friend, has been going on for centuries. Whether it was hookers or available women. The only thing that would help is to break a chain of thinking and for men to respect that women are equal and have just as much value.

Narlacat,

I got so burnt today. I think it was you I was talking to about being sunburned? No it was Maura. What was I thinking? It hurts so flippin bad. How's the weather in Australia. I would love to go visit.

concernedperson said:
That, my friend, has been going on for centuries. Whether it was hookers or available women. The only thing that would help is to break a chain of thinking and for men to respect that women are equal and have just as much value.

YUP, you are right on that. Well put!:clap:

Prostitution is about supply and demand. If no one wanted to buy it, no one would be able to sell it.

julia said:
Narlacat,

I got so burnt today. I think it was you I was talking to about being sunburned? No it was Maura. What was I thinking? It hurts so flippin bad. How's the weather in Australia. I would love to go visit.
Well, don't come here if you don't want to get sunburnt again lol.
Come visit, the only problem is it takes an age to get here....

narlacat said:
Well, don't come here if you don't want to get sunburnt again lol.
Come visit, the only problem is it takes an age to get here....
I would love to see Australia. How many hours is it from West coast USA appx?;)

<<true also. I still think its gross.>>

Yeah maybe Julia, god knows Iv'e never aspired to be a working gal but....I have known some over the time and they were ok.
I'll agree some of them are drug addicted but you know, some are not.
I'd say some of them have been 'mucked around' with as kids.

julia said:
I would love to see Australia. How many hours is it from West coast USA appx?;)
Too bloody many LOL

I am considering doing the trek, it takes about 16 hours to get from here to LA!

narlacat said:
Yeah maybe Julia, god knows Iv'e never aspired to be a working gal but....I have known some over the time and they were ok.
I'll agree some of them are drug addicted but you know, some are not.
I'd say some of them have been 'mucked around' with as kids.
I agree. It would be a horrid lifestyle. And I believe alot of them were molested/raped as kids or teens. Maybe some are not on drugs, but dang, I sure would have to be. No way. No how.

narlacat said:
Too bloody many LOL

I am considering doing the trek, it takes about 16 hours to get from here to LA!

Maybe Tom Cruise can pick you up in his private jet. You can get that photo of Suri and make $$$$$$$$$$$$$. I always have a plan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back