need your help about the LKL transcript

ellen13

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I've been away for a week and missed the LKL about Patsy. I don't know where to look. could anyone post a transcript for me? I would be grateful!!!! I really wanted to see it. if you don't have the transcript, could you just give me a blow by blow of who was on the show and what was discussed, questions LKL answereed, details, etc.
thanks so much!!
regards to everyone,
ellen13;)

What a slimebag that Wood is! He disgusts me!

But I do so love watching ST make the Rs look like they're hiding something.

SuperDave said:
What a slimebag that Wood is! He disgusts me!
Lin Wood is an emotional cripple, who imo never got over his childhood trauma (his own father killed his mother in a rage, both parents were alcoholics; Wood said it could also have happened the other way round, for his mother had attacked his father all the time too). I believe that Wood's way of coping with such a traumatic experience was that he built a protective shield around his psyche and plays in public (and I'm convinced also in private) the role of strong and invulnerable superman whom nothing can hurt. The profession of lawyer he chose also allows him to let out much of his pent-up aggression by acting as a biting attack dog in court.

Rashomon, if I get my way, he won't even be able to do THAT anymore!

Isn't it sad that the only person who came foreward to speak for Patsy - on television, LKL for heaven's sake - is a lawyer on their own payroll. To me, this says volumes. :cool:

It means, Toltec, if I get enough good folks to help me out, I plan to file a complaint with the American Bar Association about his ethics violations. He might lose his license. Wouldn't that be lovely?

SuperDave said:
It means, Toltec, if I get enough good folks to help me out, I plan to file a complaint with the American Bar Association about his ethics violations. He might lose his license. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I Love You.

Which obviously means, I more than support your cause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back