Electra and Navarro Split

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actress Carmen Electra and Rock Star: Supernova host Dave Navarro have separated.

Electra and Navarro are "amicably separating," says rep Jill Fritzo. They married on Nov. 22, 2003 in a wedding documented on the 2004 MTV reality show 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave.

Although rumors of trouble had circulated for months, the couple always insisted they were fine. Navarro, who has played guitar for Jane's Addiction and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, even turned out to support Electra at the New York City premiere of Scary Movie 4 on April 10.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1183288,00.html

Guess that explains this picture:

http://people.aol.com/people/gallery/0,26335,1212455_15,00.html

:D

Jules said:
Actress Carmen Electra and Rock Star: Supernova host Dave Navarro have separated.

Electra and Navarro are "amicably separating," says rep Jill Fritzo. They married on Nov. 22, 2003 in a wedding documented on the 2004 MTV reality show 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave.

Although rumors of trouble had circulated for months, the couple always insisted they were fine. Navarro, who has played guitar for Jane's Addiction and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, even turned out to support Electra at the New York City premiere of Scary Movie 4 on April 10.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1183288,00.html

Guess that explains this picture:

http://people.aol.com/people/gallery/0,26335,1212455_15,00.html

:D

i hated it when i first heard they were going to get married...i love Dave Navarro, & always thought they'd never make it....IMO, he's too good for her...

close_enough said:
i hated it when i first heard they were going to get married...i love Dave Navarro, & always thought they'd never make it....IMO, he's too good for her...

I liked them together but don't know much about either of them. They looked cuted together on their reality show IMO.

Dave is an interesting guy. Do you know the circumstances with his mom? I know she was murdered but don't know much else.

I like him too, I wish they would have worked out.

I don't think I could fall in love with a man who wears more cosmetics than I do. :innocent:

I don't care one way or another about them.. But I do think she is a real beauty :p very sexy.. Him? I don't know how I feel... :D

I won't have a link for this but I heard on Kidd Kraddick this a.m. that they've been split up for about 5 months, and that Dave even has a new girlfriend. For whatever reason, Carmen and Dave have been just keeping up appearances. :rolleyes: But it didn't fool everyone, because there has been talk of them splitting for months.

shopper said:
I won't have a link for this but I heard on Kidd Kraddick this a.m. that they've been split up for about 5 months, and that Dave even has a new girlfriend. For whatever reason, Carmen and Dave have been just keeping up appearances. :rolleyes: But it didn't fool everyone, because there has been talk of them splitting for months.

LOVE Kidd Kraddock

shopper said:
I heard that too.

That's interesting. I just saw him on some night time talk show and he was again saying they were fine. Of course, it could have been a repeat. I'm way behind on most regular programming this year. Incidentally, I briefly tuned into that new 'super rock' star thing and he seemed pretty chummy with the girl who is the stage host. She looks an awful lot like Carmen too, oddly enough.

close_enough said:
i heard last night on The Daily 10 that it's rumored that Carmen wanted kids & Dave didn't...
Well that would definatly be a reason for a split.

LillyRush said:
That's interesting. I just saw him on some night time talk show and he was again saying they were fine. Of course, it could have been a repeat. I'm way behind on most regular programming this year. Incidentally, I briefly tuned into that new 'super rock' star thing and he seemed pretty chummy with the girl who is the stage host. She looks an awful lot like Carmen too, oddly enough.

Funny you mention this, I watched this last night and thought the same thing about Dave and Brooke Burke (the host). I have a feeling this may be the new girlfriend.....

CaliMom said:
Funny you mention this, I watched this last night and thought the same thing about Dave and Brooke Burke (the host). I have a feeling this may be the new girlfriend.....
No, it's not Brooke Burke. I watched ET last night and they had a picture of Dave' new girlfriend - she's some socialite out in California - no one I ever heard of. Not as pretty as Carmen either.

I'm sad, I thought they made a great couple, loved their show on MTV - they just seemed to really love each other. Oh well!!

no surprise to me--anybody who gets involved with someone as repulsive as Dennis Rodman really has a screw loose-and-this Navarro guy I only saw once,totally covered in tattos--really gross

Peter Hamilton said:
no surprise to me--anybody who gets involved with someone as repulsive as Dennis Rodman really has a screw loose-and-this Navarro guy I only saw once,totally covered in tattos--really gross
I would be more concerned about Dave's former drug use and dabbling in bixsexuality than I would be about his tatoos.

I thought he came off like a prima donna on their show. Remember him with his full collection of Louis Vuitton (sp?) luggage and stupid hat? He came off so pretentious and label conscious that it made me laugh. He seemed more than a little high maintaince.

I read in the New York Post yesterday that the person he's dating is Jenna Jameson (the *advertiser censored* star).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back