Fingerprints on Waterglass Identified as Burke's

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As we all know, the fingerprints of Patsy and Burke were on the bowl of pineapple sitting on the breakfast room table. And we know from the digestion rate and location of the pineapple in JonBenet's small intestine that JonBenet probably died about one to two hours after she snacked on pineapple from the bowl.

There was also a waterglass with a spent tea bag in it sitting on the table. The identity of the fingerprints on the waterglass was never publicly revealed, until now. Larry Schiller, in his updated PMPT TV documentary last week, said the fingerprints on the waterglass were those of Burke Ramsey.

Therefore, as I see the pineapple and tea evidence, it appears Burke and JonBenet were secretly downstairs together in the middle of the night as the parents slept. Why were they there? It seems they were waiting for someone they knew to show up outside so they could let him into the house. According to a neighbor, the security light in the sun room was turned off that night for the first time in years. Were the children downstairs together sipping on tea and snacking on pineapple while waiting for the murderer?

BlueCrab

But who? Why? What did they want? A host of questions come to mind.

BlueCrab, I have to admit, you have me curious. I want this one to play out.

(Nice to see you back, BTW.)

SuperDave said:
But who? Why? What did they want? A host of questions come to mind.

BlueCrab, I have to admit, you have me curious. I want this one to play out.

(Nice to see you back, BTW.)

Thank you SuperDave.

I could answer some of your questions, but it's only my theory and I can't use names.

Incidentally, it was said during this latest Larry Schiller documentary that (paraphrasing) the fingerprint on the waterglass was an important item of evidence. I reckon we'll have to guess what that could mean.

Larry Schiller admits that he has published only about 10 percent of what he knows about this case. Law enforcement asked him to leave certain information out of his book "because it would compromise the investigation". But I think Schiller's starting to loosen up after all these years since it's obvious there is no investigation.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
As we all know, the fingerprints of Patsy and Burke were on the bowl of pineapple sitting on the breakfast room table. And we know from the digestion rate and location of the pineapple in JonBenet's small intestine that JonBenet probably died about one to two hours after she snacked on pineapple from the bowl.

There was also a waterglass with a spent tea bag in it sitting on the table. The identity of the fingerprints on the waterglass was never publicly revealed, until now. Larry Schiller, in his updated PMPT TV documentary last week, said the fingerprints on the waterglass were those of Burke Ramsey.

Therefore, as I see the pineapple and tea evidence, it appears Burke and JonBenet were secretly downstairs together in the middle of the night as the parents slept. Why were they there? It seems they were waiting for someone they knew to show up outside so they could let him into the house. According to a neighbor, the security light in the sun room was turned off that night for the first time in years. Were the children downstairs together sipping on tea and snacking on pineapple while waiting for the murderer?

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

Given the estimated time of death to be anywhere from 11pm through to 1am and beyond, middle of the night must fit in that timeframe somewhere.

Why would a 6-year old and a 9-year old be up snacking in the middle of the night ? If they were awaiting the arrival of JonBenet's killer, why pick such a unsafe time?

One thing is for sure Burke knows and he is still with us, so maybe one day all will be revealed.

I prefer to think JonBenet and Burke snacked courtesy of Patsy, a nice convivial domestic scene. It was so normal Patsy and John forgot to remove traces of it, otherwise we would be left with Lou Smit conjuring up Pied Piper types of Intruders, intent on feeding JonBenet pineapple, a sexual fetish obviously!

Sometime, say after 12:30am , something transpired which turned an unremarkable domestic scene into one of a violent homicide.

There is no forensic evidence to indicate an intruder was in the house that night, but there is enough to link the parents to wine-cellar crime-scene, so my money is on a Ramsey!

...PR was having one helluva time getting the kids back to bed, on a night where she was supposedly packing for an early morning plane trip...I think that the kids were defying her, and in her mind "messing up the place"....In addition, JBR had one or more toilet accidents which put the perenially stressed out, narcissistic, and impatient PR over the edge...I think she started screaming at JBR, picked up the flashlight to threaten, and went berserk...

Whehter Burke had gone to bed before this, or lay in bed awake, and heard things, or wsa in the vicinity is unknown...I'm guessing he was probably in bed hearing this horrible scenario go down...

cappuccina said:
...PR was having one helluva time getting the kids back to bed, on a night where she was supposedly packing for an early morning plane trip...I think that the kids were defying her, and in her mind "messing up the place"....In addition, JBR had one or more toilet accidents which put the perenially stressed out, narcissistic, and impatient PR over the edge...I think she started screaming at JBR, picked up the flashlight to threaten, and went berserk...

Whehter Burke had gone to bed before this, or lay in bed awake, and heard things, or wsa in the vicinity is unknown...I'm guessing he was probably in bed hearing this horrible scenario go down...

cappuccina,

Could be, but we know that Burke knows, and he knows much more than he ever let on!

Which is why imo he is part of a conspiracy, even if it is only a legal one!

Gosh darn it...missed that Schiller program. This boggles the mind...Burke's fingerprints on the tea glass! It was not discussed in the NE book...

My Burke Did It theory was that Burke and JonBenet snuck down after their parents went to bed...had a snack...then Burke proceeded to play his Nintendo64 in his bedroom.

JonBenet grew tired of watching him play...she wanted a turn, and when Burke would not give her a turn, she grabbed the controller, thus messing up his game. He became enraged and choked her with the nintendo controller. Anyone with a Nintendo64 still around their home...check the ends of the controllers...both ends...and they can match up with the marks on JonBenet's neck, and back.

Toltec said:
Gosh darn it...missed that Schiller program. This boggles the mind...Burke's fingerprints on the tea glass! It was not discussed in the NE book...

My Burke Did It theory was that Burke and JonBenet snuck down after their parents went to bed...had a snack...then Burke proceeded to play his Nintendo64 in his bedroom.

JonBenet grew tired of watching him play...she wanted a turn, and when Burke would not give her a turn, she grabbed the controller, thus messing up his game. He became enraged and choked her with the nintendo controller. Anyone with a Nintendo64 still around their home...check the ends of the controllers...both ends...and they can match up with the marks on JonBenet's neck, and back.
But why the "cover up" if that was all it was? Why not just call 911 and get her to a hospital, or call the police?

If it was to cover up for prior molestation, it doesn't make sense that JR or PR would write that long, rambling, ridiculous note. Patsy was very intelligent. Did anyone here graduate Magna *advertiser censored* Laude? She did not write the note. Neither did John. The note is full of tics. The writer of the note has handwriting that is filled with tics.

"I could answer some of your questions, but it's only my theory and I can't use names."

I get it. Fair enough.

"Anyone with a Nintendo64 still around their home...check the ends of the controllers...both ends...and they can match up with the marks on JonBenet's neck, and back."

I could try it.

BlueCrab said:
Therefore, as I see the pineapple and tea evidence, it appears Burke and JonBenet were secretly downstairs together in the middle of the night as the parents slept.
BlueCrab
I am interested in hearing your theory on why mom was fully dressed (in the outfit from the night before) and in full make-up when the police arrived - mom did not appear as though she had just gotten out of bed.

Why would this be coming out now about burkes fingerprints on the glass? Or has it been out and I just dont know?? :confused:

You guys are a gas to read! LOL You know the case backwards and forwards and inside and out. I do know that Blue Crab's reputation preceeds him/her as being a foremost poster on the JBR forum, and now I can see why.

I don't think I'm dreaming, but remember reading about a friend of Burkes who had been to the house many times and who left very soon after the murder. I'd love to know how I got this info as I haven't seen it discussed.

I can easily see kids so excited the night before a trip that they couldn't go to sleep. If a friend was coming over Burke would open a door or window for him. wouldn't you think? As I remember the basement window was not crossed through due to something - cobwebs or maybe it was undisturbed snow on the exterior window ledge.

It is good Burke is still with us. I don't think there was a plan to kill her, but it could be this friend of his liked JonBenet a bit too much and that night he went a bit too far!

I saw where John is getting married. That was quick, huh?

Kudos to a grand group of posters :clap:

Scandi

sharkeyes said:
I am interested in hearing your theory on why mom was fully dressed (in the outfit from the night before) and in full make-up when the police arrived - mom did not appear as though she had just gotten out of bed.

sharkeyes,

I have no set theory on why Patsy was wearing the same clothes the next day as she had worn the previous evening at the White's dinner party. It is suspicious. When I traveled on business I wore what I called my "airplane suit"; an old beat up business suit. It's not normal to wear your best clothes for an all-day plane ride.

I'm also suspicious about Burke's bed being fully made that morning. It didn't look like he had slept in it. One rumor has it that Fleet White made Burke's bed before carting him off to his house at 7 AM, but there doesn't appear to be a source for that tid bit. Some say the cops saw Burke sleeping in the bed prior to 7 AM, but I don't have a credible source for that tid bit either, and we know Burke later admitted he was faking sleep.

I am convinced that John and Patsy are deeply involved in the staging and the coverup of this crime. They have been caught in too many lies. A person doesn't lie in a murder investigation unless they are guilty of the crime or are covering up for something or someone.

BlueCrab

michelle said:
Why would this be coming out now about burkes fingerprints on the glass? Or has it been out and I just dont know?? :confused:

michelle,

The evidence of Burke's fingerprints on the waterglass had never before been revealed. It was revealed for the first time last week on Larry Schiller's latest documentary on the JonBenet case. However, a lot of us suspected it since his fingerprints were also on the bowl of pineapple and the waterglass was on the table in front of Burke's normal seat at the table. Larry Schiller, author of "Perfect Murder Perfect Town", has a lot of additional info he would probably like to reveal, but the case is under a court gag order.

Personally, I think the official investigation is over and the evidence files should be selectively released to the public.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
michelle,

The evidence of Burke's fingerprints on the waterglass had never before been revealed. It was revealed for the first time last week on Larry Schiller's latest documentary on the JonBenet case. However, a lot of us suspected it since his fingerprints were also on the bowl of pineapple and the waterglass was on the table in front of Burke's normal seat at the table. Larry Schiller, author of "Perfect Murder Perfect Town", has a lot of additional info he would probably like to reveal, but the case is under a court gag order.

Personally, I think the official investigation is over and the evidence files should be selectively released to the public.

BlueCrab
Thanks and I agree with you in that it should be released. Did I see something on here that John is getting married??? Wow.....

scandi said:
You guys are a gas to read! LOL You know the case backwards and forwards and inside and out. I do know that Blue Crab's reputation preceeds him/her as being a foremost poster on the JBR forum, and now I can see why.

I don't think I'm dreaming, but remember reading about a friend of Burkes who had been to the house many times and who left very soon after the murder. I'd love to know how I got this info as I haven't seen it discussed.

I can easily see kids so excited the night before a trip that they couldn't go to sleep. If a friend was coming over Burke would open a door or window for him. wouldn't you think? As I remember the basement window was not crossed through due to something - cobwebs or maybe it was undisturbed snow on the exterior window ledge.

It is good Burke is still with us. I don't think there was a plan to kill her, but it could be this friend of his liked JonBenet a bit too much and that night he went a bit too far!

I saw where John is getting married. That was quick, huh?

Kudos to a grand group of posters :clap:

Scandi
Scandi
Where did you read that about John getting married?

The article didn't say he was getting remarried. It said that eventually he will probably marry again because he's the marrying type.

About the fingerprints, I sincerely doubt that those would be washed away in the dishwasher unless that particular area had be wiped off beforehand, or dried off afterwards, so I really don't think fingerprints on bowls or glasses are necessarily significant.

OMG how Funny! Checking out my groceries at the store last night I saw the blurb on either the NE or the Globe. The headline made me think he was engaged to be married.

I'm going to swear off ever glancing at those dumb tabloids ever again! Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p They get you in trouble every time :croc: LOL

PS: Thanks Shiloh

Scandi

BlueCrab said:
I am convinced that John and Patsy are deeply involved in the staging and the coverup of this crime. They have been caught in too many lies. A person doesn't lie in a murder investigation unless they are guilty of the crime or are covering up for something or someone.

BlueCrab
I agree. At one time I was of the opinion that Patsy killed JB, now I believe she and John covered up for the murderer.

shiloh said:
About the fingerprints, I sincerely doubt that those would be washed away in the dishwasher unless that particular area had be wiped off beforehand, or dried off afterwards, so I really don't think fingerprints on bowls or glasses are necessarily significant.

shilo,

They were the only fingerprints on the bowl and glass. If those prints were old and not washed off by the dishwasher, then where are the new prints from the person who placed the bowl and glass on the table?

BlueCrab

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u