Pam and Kid getting married...

Jules said:
She's got a revolving door.... geesh! :doh:

She sure is. I hope he's a nice guy because he is sure ugly IMO.

:laugh:
shopper said:
Oh that was funny. He isnt the best looking thats for sure. Although Tommy wasnt that much better IMO.

Good luck to her. at least it isn't Tommy. :loser:

michelle said:
:laugh: Oh that was funny. He isnt the best looking thats for sure. Although Tommy wasnt that much better IMO.

Tommy has too many tattoo's IMO. And he had got physical with her a few times. I hope he was able to seriously work through that and that he won't be hitting/pushing anyone else. He was hilarious in his reality show "Tommy Lee goes to college".

shopper said:
Tommy has too many tattoo's IMO. And he had got physical with her a few times. I hope he was able to seriously work through that and that he won't be hitting/pushing anyone else. He was hilarious in his reality show "Tommy Lee goes to college".
I know DH and I were cracking up at him Especially when he could not get past the Band Class. I do like Motley Crue, or at least I did.

shopper said:

I LOVE his music, but wouldn't touch him. He always looks like he needs to bathe. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I thought those two had broken up a few years back.. Oh well, I like Pammy pooh and her two men crew... :D

I like Kids music too but he is grungy looking. His hair always looks greasy.

PaperDoll said:
I thought those two had broken up a few years back.. Oh well, I like Pammy pooh and her two men crew... :D
They did then Pam called him to come join her and the kids for her 39th birthday in St. Tropez or somewhere exotic like that over the weekend before July 4th. I saw pictures of them in last week's Star Magazine.

Guess they had such a good time they decided to get married.

indallas2 said:
They did then Pam called him to come join her and the kids for her 39th birthday in St. Tropez or somewhere exotic like that over the weekend before July 4th. I saw pictures of them in last week's Star Magazine.

She must like them grungy and fugly. Tommy Lee is not even attractive on his best day and kid rock.....:sick: She must not be that picky which could leave the doors opened for the "average Joe":twocents:

<<She must like them grungy and fugly. Tommy Lee is not even attractive on his best day>>

Um, I'm not sure how to say this and still be a "lady"....but apparently there is a Pam and Tommy honeymoon video circulating on the internet that shows certain "attributes" that Tommy has....

Not that *I'VE* seen it or anything...

<blush> Shannon

indallas2 said:

I should be so lucky. I've had a "suddenly scared of the dark" 5 year old in bed with DH and I the last couple of weeks :doh: Says he'll sleep in his bed again when he's in 3rd grade.... :dance:

bakerprune64 said:
Tommy Lee is not even attractive on his best day

There is at least one part of Tommy that is quite attractive. :blushing: :silenced: :p :dance:

TaylorJ4 said:
<<She must like them grungy and fugly. Tommy Lee is not even attractive on his best day>>

Um, I'm not sure how to say this and still be a "lady"....but apparently there is a Pam and Tommy honeymoon video circulating on the internet that shows certain "attributes" that Tommy has....

Not that *I'VE* seen it or anything...

<blush> Shannon
I'm sorry...ROTFLMAO:clap: However, it takes more than "attributes".:D Maybe if you put a bag over his head and turned out the lights. Now if he had "attributes" and good looks, we might be having a different discussion.:silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back