Michelle Pfieffer

michelle said:
Now why in the world would this woman want a face lift?? :doh: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1215497,00.html I hope she doesnt do anything to herself. DH loved Meg Ryan and now she looks like somebody totally different!

No, at 48, she doesn't need anything much. She's beautiful. I'm sure at 57, she'll have some Restylane or Botox like myself. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion; it's just enhanced cosmetics.

I agree, doing something drastic is not necessary, expecially if you're naturally pretty and want to keep looking generally like your original self. Believe it or not, there are so many other things that interest people and men, for instance, like your mind and your enthusiasm for life.

michelle said:
Now why in the world would this woman want a face lift?? :doh: http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1215497,00.html I hope she doesnt do anything to herself. DH loved Meg Ryan and now she looks like somebody totally different!

Last thing she says in the article is:

"I'm hoping I'm courageous enough to grow old gracefully."

so i think she's planning to hold off. for a while. :)

I hope she does. She is so pretty already. Now I would get some botox ,maybe, when I get older or need it.

I hope she doesn't get a face lift either, or if so, what are the ones that aren't extreme? I mini-lift or something? I have no problem with someone wanting to have a more "rested" appearance, it's the ones that take it too far and do way too much with either botox or too much plastic surgery. :twocents:

You're not supposed to wait until its noticable that you need one. They say you're supposed to have little fresheners done, not one huge face lift at one time.

michelle said:

Meg Ryan looks like she transplanted her former husband,Dennis Quaids,big smile and plastered it on her face!! Very scary. Michelle Pfieffer is stunning just the way she is now.

I know I will not grow old gracefully, as I already pick apart my face and body at every glimpse in the mirror. I know I will want Botox or something. But the celebrities like Priscilla Presley (huge Elvis fan here and she used to be drop dead gorgeous IMO) and Meg Ryan just look downright freaky. A caricature of their former faces.

:laugh:
hockeymom said:
Meg Ryan looks like she transplanted her former husband,Dennis Quaids,big smile and plastered it on her face!! Very scary. Michelle Pfieffer is stunning just the way she is now.
That was too funny, I actually laughed out loud. I do think Dennis Quaid is cute though.

michelle said:
:laugh: That was too funny, I actually laughed out loud. I do think Dennis Quaid is cute though.
Me, too, michelle. Have always liked DQ. Used to like Meg until she got duck lips. I liked her movie "Kate & Leopold" but couldn't get past those lips and her straw hair. Hugh Jackman was great in it though. As for Michelle Pfieffer, she shouldn't change a thing. She's got a cute hubby as well.

Jeana (DP) said:
You're not supposed to wait until its noticable that you need one. They say you're supposed to have little fresheners done, not one huge face lift at one time.
That's right Jeana, and in fact most have done so without it ever being in the news.

hockeymom said:

LOL...That is so true! Meg Ryan is just downright freaky looking (now). And Priscilla Presley....she looks like the Joker.

Michelle Pfieffer is really a pretty woman. I do hope she doesn't go down the same path as Meg or Priscilla.

Pharlap said:
Just saw a show (can't remember which one it was) about touch up pictures.
The gal said 95% of stars pictures were air brushed(touched up).

From looking at Pfieffer's pic's I'd say also she doesn't need one.
However has her's been touched up too?

Link to some goodies...hehehe

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/cat_bad_face_lifts.html

Scoll down that site to see how truly awful Nicolette Sheridan's surgery(s?) turned out! :eek:

kidzndogznme said:
I know I will not grow old gracefully, as I already pick apart my face and body at every glimpse in the mirror. I know I will want Botox or something. But the celebrities like Priscilla Presley (huge Elvis fan here and she used to be drop dead gorgeous IMO) and Meg Ryan just look downright freaky. A caricature of their former faces.

Don't forget Melanie Griffith. Her mother, Tippi Hedren, (sp?) looks better than her.

kato said:
Don't forget Melanie Griffith. Her mother, Tippi Hedren, (sp?) looks better than her.

From this:

MelanieGriffith.jpg

To this:

Melanie.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jules said:
From this:

MelanieGriffith.jpg

To this:

Melanie.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm speechless!

when are plastic surgeons going to get sued/jailed for the maiming they do??? :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back