Rob and Amber Get Real--Again

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Enough is Enough!!! Isnt their 15 minutes up yet?

Link

Apparently not satisfied with their already overextended 15 minutes of fame, Rob and Amber Mariano are back for more reality.

The Marianos have now signed with Fox Reality to star in the network's first original docudrama series, The Rob and Amber Project.

The network has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of the show, which will follow the couple to Las Vegas, where Rob will try to become a professional gambler and Amber will try to support him in the venture.

tybee204 said:

Link

Apparently not satisfied with their already overextended 15 minutes of fame, Rob and Amber Mariano are back for more reality.

The Marianos have now signed with Fox Reality to star in the network's first original docudrama series, The Rob and Amber Project.

The network has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of the show, which will follow the couple to Las Vegas, where Rob will try to become a professional gambler and Amber will try to support him in the venture.
Oh Lord now this is one show I will NOT watch.

tybee204 said:

Link

Woohoo...I will be watching. I love Rob and Amber! Hehe, sweet:woohoo:

I like Rob and Amber too. I LOVED them on the Amazing Race. I never saw them on Survivor but on AR they seemed very real and very in love but most of all respectful to each other.

Me too! They were so cute on Survivor! It was neat watching them fall in love. Amber is such a doll and Rob, mmm, he's a cutie...and I even like that he plays a little dirty... :cool: I'll watch!

My husband likes to gamble. We may take a peek at the new show. I think that Rob and Amber make a cute couple. Their personality traits seem to compliment one another.

I really think Rob should have won the million dollars on Survivor. He was the strategy behind the entire thing and took Amber along with him. Rob was the one who had to make the tough decisions. So, he was the one that the group hated.

nanandjim said:
My husband likes to gamble. .
That would be the only way it was on in our house because my Hubby likes to gamble too.

Rob's voice is even uglier than he is--4 time loser lost on Survivor twice,he lost the Amazing Race,and he lost by a landslide in the only direct voting on who was your favorite Survivor--Rupert won more than 80% of the vote--hardly anybody voted for the slimy snake Rob

Peter Hamilton said:
Rob's voice is even uglier than he is--4 time loser lost on Survivor twice,he lost the Amazing Race,and he lost by a landslide in the only direct voting on who was your favorite Survivor--Rupert won more than 80% of the vote--hardly anybody voted for the slimy snake Rob
Well I take it Peter, that you do not like Rob!! :angel: :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back