808 users online (138 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry FL - Owner: Dog Trainer 'Exorcised' Pet To Death, Boca Raton

And another person with no regard for animal life. I think she ought to be sat on and poked in the head and stomach for an hour!!! :

According To Owner

POSTED: 2:39 pm PDT July 19, 2006

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- A dog trainer said that a dog was so ill-behaved that she needed to "exorcise" the rebellion out of the puppy. The dog's owner said the trainer's methods led to the German shepherd's death.

Lisa Berstien said that she took her dog, Ringo, to trainer Jill Deringer after Petco referred her to the trainer. Deringer is employed by Petco, Miami television station WPLG reported.Berstien said that Deringer came to her home Sunday to perform a procedure on Ringo. Berstien said that Deringer muzzled the dog and sat on him. She said that Deringer had her hold her dog's paws still while the trainer poked the dog in the head and stomach for about an hour.

Berstien said the dog began foaming at the mouth and lapsed into unconsciousness. She rushed the dog to an animal hospital, where it later died. more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/family/9544547/detail.html
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Why would the owner be stupid enough to allow that to go on for an hour? That poor puppy! What a terrible way to go.

It doesn't sound like there was a brain in the room. Both the owner and the so-called trainer seem to be lacking lots of things such as common sense, compassion, etc. etc. etc. Poor dog! Better off NOT living with that owner, I guess.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    You are so right, Opie. This whole thing is a shame.