TX TX - Acres Homes murders, Houston

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Police have found a 5th body of a woman in the north part of the city. They think there might be a serial killer of black women out there.

MrsMush99 said:
Uh oh. Any link to a story Kato?? I'd like to read more about this.

Mush:

How do you copy and paste? I haven't done it in years. TIA

Hey Kato. You copy the link from the brower by highlighting the url and then right clicking on your mouse and clicking copy, then you come here and right click on your reply and select paste.

MrsMush99 said:
Hey Kato. You copy the link from the brower by highlighting the url and then right clicking on your mouse and clicking copy, then you come here and right click on your reply and select paste.

Ok, thanks. I'll get on it. Thought that's what I've been doing.

Thanks you guys. Dunno what my prob. is. Now I can't find my toolbar at all. Somehow it was showing on top. I like it on the bottom. So, I don't know what I did. Guess I inadverdantly changed it and now I don't know how to fix it.

From what I read I would say, yes, Houston has a serial.It also seems he has escalated as the number of attacks is quite frequent, assuming he did all of them.

I wonder if this is a transplanted Katrina evacuee? I know some pretty bad apples landed in Houston after the hurricane. A lot of them were sex offenders who never registered once they were bounced.

concernedperson said:
From what I read I would say, yes, Houston has a serial.It also seems he has escalated as the number of attacks is quite frequent, assuming he did all of them.

I wonder if this is a transplanted Katrina evacuee? I know some pretty bad apples landed in Houston after the hurricane. A lot of them were sex offenders who never registered once they were bounced.

I hate to say it but it very well could be an evacuee. Our crime rate has soared even though it's always been high as I'm sure the crime rate in other cities that took a high concentration of evacuees has soared.

kato said:
Thanks you guys. Dunno what my prob. is. Now I can't find my toolbar at all. Somehow it was showing on top. I like it on the bottom. So, I don't know what I did. Guess I inadverdantly changed it and now I don't know how to fix it.

Hi Kato, Don't feel bad as I'm having the same problem too. When I Google something I have no address bar on top from which to take the link. I've tried everything under 'view' and for the life of me don't know what is wrong! Guess I'll call my computer guy where I bought my 'puter.

Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Kato, Don't feel bad as I'm having the same problem too. When I Google something I have no address bar on top from which to take the link. I've tried everything under 'view' and for the life of me don't know what is wrong! Guess I'll call my computer guy where I bought my 'puter.

Scandi

That's exactly my prob. No address bar. But I'm not gonna bother IT with it. You'd think after working on a puter day after day for years I'd know something that simple.

Concern grows over possible serial killer

ktrk_byline.gif

(7/20/06 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - Residents on the northwest side are worried that a serial killer may be targeting their area.

Also on ABC13.com:
Send news tips | RSS | ABC13 E-lert | Info mentioned on air | Search abc13.comThis, after a woman's body was found in the woods on Duoto near Tidwell in the Acres Homes area. Five other murdered women have been discovered in the same area over the past six months. In this latest case, two people cleaning a parking lot found the woman's body Wednesday afternoon.

ktrk_071906_suspectsketch.JPG
This sketch was released after one of the murders in the area.

"It's awfully suspicious that we have another dead woman in this part of the city, in an area where we've had several others over the course of the last six to eight months," said Sgt. Mike Peters with the Houston Police Department.

The victim had been stabbed at least three times and police say the murder bears similarities to previous homicides.

Police released a sketch of a man they believe murdered Pamela Goss back in April in the same area. They believe he also has a tattoo showing the scales of justice or a Libra sign on the inside of his left forearm. If you have any information, call police.

OMG Can you imagine being grabbed by that man? I'm sure I'd pass right out he looks so scary!

Scandi

Mush:

Here's an article from our paper this morning. I can't copy and paste but here's the address: www.chron.com It's a pretty lengthy article.

concernedperson said:

I wonder if there is a picture that would match the suspect drawing on the New Orleans Sex Offender Registry.

SewingDeb said:
I wonder if there is a picture that would match the suspect drawing on the New Orleans Sex Offender Registry.

Good idea. He looks scary.

kato said:
Good idea. He looks scary.

Thanks. He really does look scary. I see they are linking him with 6 rapes in addition to the murders. They need to get him off the street as quickly as possible.

Poor woman, They just had the mother of the latest victim on our news. She was crying and saying when we find you you better be looking because we are going to find you and you will pay for what you did to my baby.

These people are not rich or well-known but it makes me sad because after all we are all just human beings no matter what race, religion, rich or poor, etc..

kato said:
Poor woman, They just had the mother of the latest victim on our news. She was crying and saying when we find you you better be looking because we are going to find you and you will pay for what you did to my baby.

These people are not rich or well-known but it makes me sad because after all we are all just human beings no matter what race, religion, rich or poor, etc..

I hope for her sake that he is found and justice is done. She must be in so much pain right now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back