Thread: Dad lives double life as serial Bank Robber!

Dad lives double life as serial Bank Robber!

Unfortunately, this is a very good friend of my friends family.

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Right now he is out on bail. If you have any questions, I might be able to answer them for you. My friend filled me in on a lot that is not in the papers, but too much to write right now.

Hi, MrsMush99!

Did this guy have a secret life, i.e., girlfriend, gambling, or drugs?

Hi Whitewolf!!!

No he didn't at all, at least we haven't found out about them yet. From all accounts he was a wonderful person, father, husband. From what I hear from my friend his wife was very demanding. Insisted on moving to a more affluent neighborhood, where she grew up. He had a seat on the NY Stock Exchange and lost his job when these robberies started happening.

If he was out of a job, where did his wife think he was getting the money to pay the bills? Do you know how long he was out of work?

He would pretend to go to work everyday. The wife had no idea that he lost his job. I think (not positive) that he lost his job in April. I'll have to double check with my friend.

Oh and here is an interesting tid bit. His good friend's brother is a cop. During roll call they handed out Stephen's picture saying that they were looking for him. This cop saw the picture and was like I know him. That day they picked him up, and found about $5,000 in marked bills in his truck.

MrsMush99 thanks for providing us with this story. Sounds like this will be very interesting to follow!! Sounds like there are many unanswered questions for this guy. Please keep us posted!