Off Topic - Good News And Bad News

Barbara said:
Thanks to RiverRat for finding this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/breaking_news/story/155202p-136430c.html :behindbar:

The bad news is that I believe he gets out in June anyway. :furious:

What a shame

That dirty rotten *advertiser censored* should never see the light of day again. (can I say *advertiser censored*?)

Thanks for posting this Barbara.

Yes, I remember this ...I was just in college at the time, but I was teaching preschool and anxiously awaiting the day I could have my own children.

I remember crying while looking at that beautiful little girl's picture and thinking the same words that would run through my head right after the Ramsey's first CNN interview.

I thought on both occasions, "If they were done with her...I'll bet there are a million good childless parents out there (like me) who would be more than happy to raise and love that precious child...Why did she have to die?"

The Commissioners apparently were not impressed by the credientials of this 's employeer either.

Actually, this might not be a totally bad thing when he is released. If we can keep him in our thoughts ala as we have the Ramseys, the privacy of prison will bring back fond memories for Joel.

RR

RiverRat said:
The Commissioners apparently were not impressed by the credientials of this 's employeer either.

Actually, this might not be a totally bad thing when he is released. If we can keep him in our thoughts ala as we have the Ramseys, the privacy of prison will bring back fond memories for Joel.

RR

Hi RR,

Sometimes it is hard to tell which one is the bigger in this case, the defendant or the employer. BTW, What credentials?

When he is released....All I can say is that if there ever was a time for lynch mob mentality...................

No remorse and claims little to no responsibility for Lisa Steinberg. Even after all these years you would think that even for the public's benefit he would pretend. He just can't even pretend to be humble. What a sicko!

That tells me he's not finished hurting people

Psycho/sociopaths are never through hurting people. It's in their nature.

Let's continue discussion of Steinberg on one of the other forums, tho. Thanks.

Barbara said:
Thanks to RiverRat for finding this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/breaking_news/story/155202p-136430c.html :behindbar:

The bad news is that I believe he gets out in June anyway. :furious:

What a shame

That dirty rotten *advertiser censored* should never see the light of day again. (can I say *advertiser censored*?)

Ditto...what a sham that he gets "out!"THANKS FOR THE INFO/URL above... !!! :furious:
:rolleyes: :slap: :furious: :eek: :eek: :mad: :snooty:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts