1265 users online (240 members and 1025 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Show ideas for "Cold Case Files"- Missing/Unidentified/Unsolved Murders

I e-mailed the show a while back about the "Lyle Stevik" case as a possible idea for a show

I think the "Baby Hope" case from 1991 could be an idea seeing as it's a 15-year-old cold case

They did an episode about "Precious Doe" when she was still unidentifed and then I think when she did get identified, they updated the episode.

I think that Baby Hope would be a great idea for that show. I just saw it on AMW yesterday, and they seem to have new information to work with. This would be the best time to show that case.
    However, Cold Case Files usually shows cases that were cold and then were solved. The only case I did see that wasn't unsolved was Precious Doe.
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

Quote Originally Posted by coldcasedetective
    I think that Baby Hope would be a great idea for that show. I just saw it on AMW yesterday, and they seem to have new information to work with. This would be the best time to show that case.
    However, Cold Case Files usually shows cases that were cold and then were solved. The only case I did see that wasn't unsolved was Precious Doe.
    I saw AMW yesterday w/ Baby Hope too- great episode

The Precious Doe wasn't the only unsolved case they aired- they have an episode titled "Vanished" and it's about a mother of two who was killed in the early 90's and it's still unsolved because they can't find her killer.

Perhaps the "Kelly Carr" case might be a good one for Cold Case Files