Would you move in the Ramsey's House?

Shanny

Reaction score
Once again the Ramsey's house is being put up for sale they changed the address
749 15TH ST
Boulder, CO 80302
Personally I would not move into their house because too many memories of the murder would haunt me if I moved in there and it would give me a cold creepy feeling to know that a little girl who onced lived there happily was burtally murder in the basement of her own home.
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1053392999&poe=realtor

It wouldn't bother me to live there, or anywhere else that someone had been murdered

Not a chance. I don't believe for a moment that Patsy killed her daughter, and if it was an intruder, they often return to the scene to relive it.

I wouldn't live there, either. I wouldn't feel bad at all if that house was torn down.

I would love to live there, after they catch the killer. I would NEVER use the third level, being that far from your children is "stupid".

The wine cellar has been stucco'd over....no possible entry unless you take a jackhammer to it.

I hear the Ramseys spent close to 700.000 plus to renovate that home....sure doesn't look like a costly renovation.

sissi said:
I would love to live there, after they catch the killer. I would NEVER use the third level, being that far from your children is "stupid".
Maybe not stupid, but it shows how much PR cared (about herself)
Just give 'em a flashlight.
Just get into your brothers bed.
Just don't bother us.

narlacat said:
Just don't bother us.

Doesn't that just describe it?

narlacat said:
Just don't bother us.

I have friends who live a level up from their children, and I know they care for and love their kids, however they are a bit "stupid" and they aren't worriers. I am ,on the other hand,the "queen" of worry, if it can happen I have it covered. I have a need to hear them breathe.

sissi said:
I have friends who live a level up from their children, and I know they care for and love their kids, however they are a bit "stupid" and they aren't worriers. I am ,on the other hand,the "queen" of worry, if it can happen I have it covered. I have a need to hear them breathe.
I thught that I was the queen of worry! I am a HUGE worrier. I cant help it.

SuperDave said:
Doesn't that just describe it?
Yep.
JonBenet chose to go to Burkes room instead of her parents, and Burkes room was further away!

That realtor listing for the house is just plain creepy to look at.. and 1.6 million? wow.

If I could afford it and it had everything I wanted I would live there. If there were ghosts there they can't hurt you and as far as an intruder. I would have a new Security System installed and I would always use it like I do now. If I just step out to go to the store I arm that sucker.

But....now that I think about it....I would not live there, not because if what happend to JB, but if somethig happened to me I would not trust LE there to know what they hell they were doing.

dshadow said:
That realtor listing for the house is just plain creepy to look at.. and 1.6 million? wow.

Toast!! ?Yep, real estate has gone up in many areas, this house is CHEAP considering the current market.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back