MO MO - Vicki Lour, 36, Greenville, 3 Jun 2006

If he claims he put her in rehab, wouldn't it be easy to call the rehab and find out? That should either support or kill his alibi quickly.

bykerladi said:
If he claims he put her in rehab, wouldn't it be easy to call the rehab and find out? That should either support or kill his alibi quickly.

Since then he has said that she was supposed to check herself in. LE should check the treatment center to see if she was there recently or is there now though. I wonder if he is saying he just dropped her off there. Heck, you can't just go and walk into a rehab center. There is a process that you have to go through. If she had been through the process and had a bed date he may have dropped her off and she went in by herself. All it would take is one phone call to find out. Personally I would have already made that phone call.

At the treatment center that I worked at we couldn't even acknowledge to LE if a person was there or not. Everyone was court ordered to be there though and LE just had to wait until the person had completed treatment before they could have them. If parents called and wanted to talk to their child it was the same unless that person had their parents written down with permission for them to call. Sometimes people didn't want their parents to contact them. If I had a missing kid I would find a way to find out if they were there though :eek:

Even if she didn't want to talk to her parents, the rehab center would have to tell LE if they asked.

I know Vicki, she is the aunt of my younger siblings (on there dads side). She is still missing. Her bf had an alibi and it was Vicki's adult daughter who lived with them. Vicki had a total of 5 kids..The oldest three (one I mentioned above) were taken by the state because of physical and sexual abuse. The younger two were adopted and live happy healthy lives. Number 3 was taken away at 3 months because of a broken arm and rib fractures. At this point the state took her right to be a mother so when 5 came along she didnt get prenatal care because the state was gonna take it. Instead of having an abortion she continued to party and use drugs. That child was born with major issues and died alone in the hospital 6 months later. A judge ordered her tubes tied before leaving the hospital. Now back to her oldest daughter mentioned above who was abused the worst by her many bf's and had such anger issues that she was unable to be placed with foster parents and kicked out of group homes was sent to live with her ailing grandfather Fred who was a recent widow. She was 12 or so and pretty much raising herself. The house was always disgusting, no one to cook meals, she rarely attended school, had to care for her grandpa and not a bit of therapy. Im not saying she is involved...But many reasons to side with him, many reasons to not care, he may of done what she always wanted to do. Vicki has never had a job and lived off her father. I don't think this will ever be solved..the last two people to see her alive arent changing there stories, and 1 had every reason to want her to suffer. The hospital has no record of Vicki ever being there. Here is a link on the 1 year story
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=6610540

Bumping for Vicki.

No new updates for her in years. I hope justice comes soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back