1086 users online (241 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IN - Chynna, 26, & Blake Dickus, 10, Franklin, 24 July 2006

A Father went home and found his wife, Chyna Dickus and son Blake,brutally murdered on Mon.July 24, 2006.
    http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5196697
    There is also a video of Father speaking of finding them on this link.
    Amy
    Last edited by dottierainbow; 07-26-2006 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Added date

This is so sad. The child's mom responds:
    http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5197839

This is very close to me. My Husband works in this small town just south of Indpls.
    I pray it isn't someone close to the family. But yet it scares you that it could be totally random. Either way senseless.
    I will try to see if there are any updates locally.

Here is what was in this mornings paper
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...WS01/607260468

Dickus found his wife, Chynna, 26, and Blake, 10, his son from a previous marriage, dead about 5 p.m. Monday upon returning from his job at NSK Corp., a Franklin auto parts manufacturing plant, to the couple's new home in the Branigin Woods subdivision on Franklin's northside.
    The victims suffered multiple stab wounds, Franklin Police Chief John Borges said. Police said they had not identified anyone as a suspect by late Tuesday.
    "We were financially broke and didn't know how we were going to pay for everything, but we were happy," Dickus said Tuesday in a phone interview. "It is unimaginable to think about not being with her. I hope I can be as gracious in her death as she was in life."
    more at link
    IMHO

I am a Hoosier also. It happened about 15 miles from my city.
    Amy

I used to live in Franklin, lived there almost all my life. Stuff like that doesn't happen there. I didn't know the victims but my heart goes out to the families involved. I hope they catch who did this, and soon.
    I GoodSearch for American Cave Conservation Association. Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
    http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=908162

I know C.P. Morgan has been building alot of homes in Franklin and Shelbyville. I think the more homes we get built there will be more crimes.I don't know what kind of screening they do in hiring their employees. I do know they are spitting out many homes, therefore, many construction workers.
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMyst
    I used to live in Franklin, lived there almost all my life. Stuff like that doesn't happen there. I didn't know the victims but my heart goes out to the families involved. I hope they catch who did this, and soon.

Very sad. I hope there are answers soon.

Call me a cynic, but does the father have an airtight alibi? Did someone see him working through lunch? After all, he works just a few minutes from his home.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Call me a cynic, but does the father have an airtight alibi? Did someone see him working through lunch? After all, he works just a few minutes from his home.
    I was thinking the same thing. I am sure he is being looked at. He seems so sweet and sincere in his interviews. Maybe with all the new construction going on it could have been a robbery from a worker....

Hi this is my first post on here, but i have been a reader for a while. When I first saw him speak it kinda creeped me out. I think it was his choice of words that hit home. Please reread his staements and tell me if you agree. I have been reading them all day and its the choice of words that throw me off.

My God this is terrible. The only thing I can think of is that the husband/father is extremely detailed in his answers to the reporters questions.Almost scripted?..I don't really know I just hope and pray to God whoever did this gets caught and pays for what he/she did.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    My God this is terrible. The only thing I can think of is that the husband/father is extremely detailed in his answers to the reporters questions.Almost scripted?..I don't really know I just hope and pray to God whoever did this gets caught and pays for what he/she did.
    If it was scripted dont you think it would have been worded more..hmmmm.......Loving???
    Last edited by Indy Gal; 07-27-2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: wording

You would think so huh?! Dang I feel bad to think it was the father who did this because I will feel so GUILTY and ashamed if it comes to not be him but for some reason I always tend to think of immediate family first. He mentioned something in his interview about financial hardships? Who thinks of finances when your wife and child were brutally murdered? I don't know the man so this could just be his personality and if so I will be the first to come back to this website and apologize profusely!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal
    If it was scripted dont you think it would have been worded more..hmmmm.......Loving???

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie
    You would think so huh?! Dang I feel bad to think it was the father who did this because I will feel so GUILTY and ashamed if it comes to not be him but for some reason I always tend to think of immediate family first. He mentioned something in his interview about financial hardships? Who thinks of finances when your wife and child were brutally murdered? I don't know the man so this could just be his personality and if so I will be the first to come back to this website and apologize profusely!
    I agree but most cases of this nature it is usally the family whose has committed the crime. I waited to say it but I really think the cops need to look this guy over very close. JMO

I hate to say it, too, but the husband/father is usually the perp, it's usually not random like this. This one bears watching. Prayers for the poor mom, Christina.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast