1122 users online (231 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Another one...

Anyone know anything about this Destiny Norton case? I only caught a little about it on Glenn Beck's show last night. Apparently, it's another "child-murdered-by-snatcher" case, like Polly Klaas, Danielle Van Dam, Samantha Runnion, Jessica Lunsford and a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

The reason I mention this is because, like those other cases, it doesn't even REMOTELY resemble this one!

Nancy Grace: "But I see the JonBenet case as completely different than these cases. In that case the child was tied up, bludgeoned, strangled in the home, and whoever did it wasn't afraid of getting caught while they sat around and wrote a ransom note.

The other cases are completely different."

Marc Klaas: "But listen, there's nothing in Westerfield's background to indicate that he could have committed a heinous crime either. And there were a lot of things that were left unsaid about what happened in the Ramsey situation. But since these folks basically threatened litigation to anybody that doesn't totally agree with their version of the facts, I'm afraid I can't say any more."

OUCH!

Klaas also said this: "I regret the efforts that the Ramseys, along with their attorneys, have made to try to look as if they're in the same situation as all the other families who have lost children. I can go to a conference of this type and know who is being truthful and who is not. They obviously have not had the same thing happen to them."

Nancy Grace: "Never hear anything about JonBenet. It's always Me, Me, Me."

Wendy Murphy: "There's a Constitutional right to keep quiet. There's no right to lie. They should just shut up."

YEAH!

I'm a bad, bad man!

NOT...ONE...STEP...BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Marc Klaas: "And there were a lot of things that were left unsaid about what happened in the Ramsey situation. But since these folks basically threatened litigation to anybody that doesn't totally agree with their version of the facts, I'm afraid I can't say any more."
    Yep, legal games from the get-go. And the Boulder DA's office not only enabled them, it joined their team. Justice never had a chance.

Klaas also said this: "I regret the efforts that the Ramseys, along with their attorneys, have made to try to look as if they're in the same situation as all the other families who have lost children. I can go to a conference of this type and know who is being truthful and who is not. They obviously have not had the same thing happen to them."
    Yes, makes sense that a true victim could spot a fake victim a mile away. The Ramseys staged their victimhood as well as their crime. And like all fake victims, they're an insult to the real ones. IMO
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Dave...when was this interview conducted because it goes against what Mark Klaas said when Patsy Ramsey died....that they were innocent?

Destiny was given a bath and allowed to play in her fenced yard. Apparently this sicko just grabbed her, took her to his backyard...and when she let out a scream, he covered her mouth until she passed out. There is no information on TOD, cause of death or if she was sexually assaulted. I guess we'll find something out after her autopsy.

This was a crime of opportunity...he sees her and grabs her....so not like JonBenet.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    Dave...when was this interview conducted because it goes against what Mark Klaas said when Patsy Ramsey died....that they were innocent?
    Wait...he said they were innocent? I think you mean John Walsh from America's Most Wanted, who never really knew that much about the case. I'm pretty sure that was him.

The interview was on LKL on July 31, 2002, when it FINALLY looked like justice would be done!