1144 users online (203 members and 941 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

    N'Sync......


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    I always thought he was sort of effeminate-looking, but I didn't think he was gay. Oh, well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    Is he the one that was dating Paris Hilton?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Is he the one that was dating Paris Hilton?
    No, that was Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. Lance is the one that wanted to go up in the space shuttle.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by shopper
    No, that was Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys. Lance is the one that wanted to go up in the space shuttle.
    I had forgotten that! He had trouble coming up with the money.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,751
    No surprise there, I thought they were all pretty gay... (kidding) I never liked N'sync so I had to toss that out there..


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    No surprise there, I thought they were all pretty gay... (kidding) I never liked N'sync so I had to toss that out there..
    I thought the other little guy was too - what was his name??? Chris something, I think.

    No surprise with Lance. You never saw him photographed with a female and never heard of him dating anyone.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    I'm glad that he's happy and in a good relationship and I wish him well. Now I hope they'll leave him the heck alone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'm glad that he's happy and in a good relationship and I wish him well. Now I hope they'll leave him the heck alone.
    I get the feeling he was left alone already. Haven't heard a peep out of N'Sync people in years.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'm glad that he's happy and in a good relationship and I wish him well. Now I hope they'll leave him the heck alone.
    I think that the media will eventually leave him alone. I am pleasantly surprised that Lance wasn't "outed" during NSync's heyday. Lance was always my favorite. I also wish him nothing but happiness.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I get the feeling he was left alone already. Haven't heard a peep out of N'Sync people in years.
    Actually he wasn't. Lance was practically stalked by an internet gossip writer by the name of Perez Hilton. Perez got people to write in with sightings and photos of Lance with his boyfriend Reichen (from Survivor). Then Perez started sending his info to places like the NY Post and Access Hollywood type shows. I felt really badly for him. This definitely isn't a surprise to the industry, but more so a surprise to some of the former NSync fans. I wish him the best. He is a really nice guy and being a part of N'Sync and having that pressure on him could not have been easy.

    Paladin - you are kidding about not hearing a peep out of N'Sync people right? What about Justin Timberlake???

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Actually he wasn't. Lance was practically stalked by an internet gossip writer by the name of Perez Hilton. Perez got people to write in with sightings and photos of Lance with his boyfriend Reichen (from Survivor)...
    Here is a link with his boyfriend Reichen. I didn't know who the guy was--and I still don't recognize him.

    http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/blog2/...eichen_le.html

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, TN
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Here is a link with his boyfriend Reichen. I didn't know who the guy was--and I still don't recognize him.

    http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/blog2/...eichen_le.html
    Wow what a body..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Here is a link with his boyfriend Reichen. I didn't know who the guy was--and I still don't recognize him.

    http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/blog2/...eichen_le.html
    Both him and his ex-BF from "The Amazing Race" are both cute.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Paladin - you are kidding about not hearing a peep out of N'Sync people right? What about Justin Timberlake???
    As a guy, I have an innate ability to selectively filter out information that might only pique the interest of teenage girls.

    But I'll bite...my fiance dragged me to the "Xtina" (scoff) and Justin Timberlake world tour. I haven't heard a single thing about him industry-wise since then. Yes, I've heard a rumbling or two about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, but nothing that would turn my head.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast