719 users online (103 members and 616 guests)  

Websleuths News

Posting pictures in with text?

ok! ok! So I know I should sit in the corner with a dunce cap on but I have a question first. How do I post a picture in with my text when I reply to a post?
    I've tried copy and paste. No good. The "paste" option is dimmed when I right click in the space. The keys don't do it eithor. Neithor does the "Edit" drop down for copy and paste. What am I doing wrong? Help? Thanks!

Picture with text

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    ok! ok! So I know I should sit in the corner with a dunce cap on but I have a question first. How do I post a picture in with my text when I reply to a post?
    I've tried copy and paste. No good. The "paste" option is dimmed when I right click in the space. The keys don't do it eithor. Neithor does the "Edit" drop down for copy and paste. What am I doing wrong? Help? Thanks!
    I don't know either Miss Trixie if someone doesnt' come to our aid.....hummm...maybe ....I think I might have seen this in that UserCP area above or.....in the FAQ

ah ha! Got it figured out. Click on Insert Image, (that little yellow square thing right above) and then type in the URL. The picture comes up in the text. I'm learning just enough about computers to be dangerous!

ok......trying that

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    ah ha! Got it figured out. Click on Insert Image, (that little yellow square thing right above) and then type in the URL. The picture comes up in the text. I'm learning just enough about computers to be dangerous!
    Ok I will try that.......looking for the little yellow thingy...well, alright.......have to go to the page to put the image on.
    Thanks.....just a lot of trying this and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundayrain
    Ok I will try that.......looking for the little yellow thingy...well, alright.......have to go to the page to put the image on.
    Thanks.....just a lot of trying this and that.
    You'll see the yellow square thing when you click on "Post Reply" or "Reply" or whatever it is. That is the screen it's in. Above the reply box. THen have your URL ready, then click on the yellow square and it will come up http://, and then you'll fill in the rest with the address for the picture. Clear as mud? I'll keep checking back here to see if you're still having trouble. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Sundayrain]Ok I will try that.......looking for the little yellow thingy...well, alright.......have to go to the page to put the image on.
    Thanks.....just a lot of trying this and that.[/QUOTEWell, heres what I got....I was trying to move the gif image and your right.....that yellow image spot that came up....so I go to post and lucky I previewed........because I got the document file writing all accross the posting and not the pix!
    Oh looser I am with this. I must of tried ten times. I'll wait for some company to come over and show me .....I big time quit
    Anyhow.......I have some birthday celebrating to do...lala

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Bumping for the newbies!