1532 users online (260 members and 1272 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834

    Lindsey Lohan Collapses

    If anyone cares. I don't know too many details. Just that she was taken to the hospital and treated for dehydration. Also mentioned something about vitamin D.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Levittown, PA
    Posts
    408
    <--- L. Lo's publicist (coincidentally Britney Spears' publicist too) Supposedly, she collapsed on the set due to the weather ("working on set 12 hour days" or something like that), went to the hospital, got a shot of Vitamin D, and "was released the same day."

    I hate to be skeptical, but I imagine that this latest hospital rush has nothing to do with dehydration. Well, maybe not just dehydration from the sun/heat if everyone knows what I mean. Poor girl... she'll be another dead at 27 if she's not careful, if not even sooner. I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's LEGAL to drink. I have a feeling she will be another Gia. No one wants to confront the elephant in the room, and that's too bad for the one who needs help.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    <--- L. Lo's publicist (coincidentally Britney Spears' publicist too) Supposedly, she collapsed on the set due to the weather ("working on set 12 hour days" or something like that), went to the hospital, got a shot of Vitamin D, and "was released the same day."

    I hate to be skeptical, but I imagine that this latest hospital rush has nothing to do with dehydration. Well, maybe not just dehydration from the sun/heat if everyone knows what I mean. Poor girl... she'll be another dead at 27 if she's not careful, if not even sooner. I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's LEGAL to drink. I have a feeling she will be another Gia. No one wants to confront the elephant in the room, and that's too bad for the one who needs help.
    Yeah, she's been taken to the hospital 4 times in the past year.

    Now that Gia is/was a sad case. I read the book and saw the movie.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    482
    I had the same doomed feeling when I saw her picture in a mag last night. Afraid she will kill herself. I have never cared for her but she is still a human being. On the other hand, look at Shannen Doherty who has been a hard partier for years. She is still alive and kicking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Levittown, PA
    Posts
    408

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by kato
    Yeah, she's been taken to the hospital 4 times in the past year.

    Now that Gia is/was a sad case. I read the book and saw the movie.
    I can't tell you how many times I've read the same things about both of them. *background info for others* Gia's heroin habit was VERY widely known and no one ever said anything any which way about it. She ended up dying of AIDS but... that most likely came from an infected needle or the prostitution she engaged in after the mags wouldn't book her. The mags turned her away because of her habit... but none of them tried to help her. Heck, all of her fancy "model industry friends" didn't even show up at the funeral.

    I hear the same things about L. Lo and it's sad all over again. Apparently, she's open about her drug use in front of a lot of people, but no one will help her. The cocaine allegations have been WIDELY reported. If any of you have read "E", Ted Casablanca's Blind Item about "Morgan Mayhem" is generally surmised to be Lohan. I want to root for her because when she first debuted, she wasn't the typical Hollywood stick thin and I thought that was awesome! Now, she's become just like all the others. She's just a few years younger than me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    I can't tell you how many times I've read the same things about both of them. *background info for others* Gia's heroin habit was VERY widely known and no one ever said anything any which way about it. She ended up dying of AIDS but... that most likely came from an infected needle or the prostitution she engaged in after the mags wouldn't book her. The mags turned her away because of her habit... but none of them tried to help her. Heck, all of her fancy "model industry friends" didn't even show up at the funeral.

    I hear the same things about L. Lo and it's sad all over again. Apparently, she's open about her drug use in front of a lot of people, but no one will help her. The cocaine allegations have been WIDELY reported. If any of you have read "E", Ted Casablanca's Blind Item about "Morgan Mayhem" is generally surmised to be Lohan. I want to root for her because when she first debuted, she wasn't the typical Hollywood stick thin and I thought that was awesome! Now, she's become just like all the others. She's just a few years younger than me.
    I completely agree with you. And Lohan is without a doubt Morgan Mayhem. She is so out of control with her drug use and diet habits. Her mother needs to stop being her best friend and act as her mother and stage an intervention before it is too late. Her nose is going to collapse or her heart is going to stop if she continues this way. Unfortunately, many people believe her mom is often in on the action with her.

    I think she is a good actress (Parent Trap and Mean Girls) but she is ruining her talent with her behavior issues. She was a spoiled brat on the set of Herbie and held up production numerous times with her diva attitude and late night partying. Now she is getting the chance to work with several Hollywood bigwigs like Meryl Streep and I can't imagine what they must think. She was recently sitting at Anna Wintour's table at some function and got up to use the bathroom SIX times in one hour. Anna allegedly told the designer who invited Lohan (forgot who it was) to control his guest and that she would never be allowed at one of her events again. I can't imagine someone being so blatant about their drug use but that really is how the latest young Hollywood crowd is (I'm referring to Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, Lindsey and Mischa Barton).

    It really drives me nuts that the bars and clubs in NYC, LA and Vegas allow her to drink and party in their establishments. There is really such a double standard for the rich and famous, but I guess that is nothing new.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisinde
    <--- L. Lo's publicist (coincidentally Britney Spears' publicist too) Supposedly, she collapsed on the set due to the weather ("working on set 12 hour days" or something like that), went to the hospital, got a shot of Vitamin D, and "was released the same day."

    I hate to be skeptical, but I imagine that this latest hospital rush has nothing to do with dehydration. Well, maybe not just dehydration from the sun/heat if everyone knows what I mean. Poor girl... she'll be another dead at 27 if she's not careful, if not even sooner. I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's LEGAL to drink. I have a feeling she will be another Gia. No one wants to confront the elephant in the room, and that's too bad for the one who needs help.
    I agree...her family situation has affected her, I think. Didn't her dad go nuts and try to spend all her money or something, and she sued him? The mother divorced him, too, I think. I think Lindsay is a very unhappy girl and she parties hard to try and forget.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    I love L.Lo maybe its because I watch her movies with my son like Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. I hope she gets some help if she needs it SOON!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Levittown, PA
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    I completely agree with you. And Lohan is without a doubt Morgan Mayhem. She is so out of control with her drug use and diet habits. Her mother needs to stop being her best friend and act as her mother and stage an intervention before it is too late. Her nose is going to collapse or her heart is going to stop if she continues this way. Unfortunately, many people believe her mom is often in on the action with her.

    I think she is a good actress (Parent Trap and Mean Girls) but she is ruining her talent with her behavior issues. She was a spoiled brat on the set of Herbie and held up production numerous times with her diva attitude and late night partying. Now she is getting the chance to work with several Hollywood bigwigs like Meryl Streep and I can't imagine what they must think. She was recently sitting at Anna Wintour's table at some function and got up to use the bathroom SIX times in one hour. Anna allegedly told the designer who invited Lohan (forgot who it was) to control his guest and that she would never be allowed at one of her events again. I can't imagine someone being so blatant about their drug use but that really is how the latest young Hollywood crowd is (I'm referring to Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, Lindsey and Mischa Barton).

    It really drives me nuts that the bars and clubs in NYC, LA and Vegas allow her to drink and party in their establishments. There is really such a double standard for the rich and famous, but I guess that is nothing new.
    The designer was Karl Lagerfeld. (Gosh, it's amazing what the mind traps/remembers right? I have a final in business law this weekend and my mind is blank, but I can remember things like this.)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    I can't stand her and DO NOT see the big attraction to her. So she's made a few movies and had an album out - so do many others.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I can't stand her and DO NOT see the big attraction to her. So she's made a few movies and had an album out - so do many others.
    I liked her kiddie movies...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I liked her kiddie movies...
    I just get tired of flipping open a magazine and seeing her, turning on the TV and seeing her, hearing about her on the radio constantly.... too much! She ranks up there with Paris Hilton. Can't stand her either.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I just get tired of flipping open a magazine and seeing her, turning on the TV and seeing her, hearing about her on the radio constantly.... too much! She ranks up there with Paris Hilton. Can't stand her either.

    I agree with you, what has Lindsey accomplished that warrants such tabloid devotion? I feel sorry for her that she has to drug and booze it up to cope, but maybe she should drop out of H'wood and lead a quiet life if she can't handle it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I just get tired of flipping open a magazine and seeing her, turning on the TV and seeing her, hearing about her on the radio constantly.... too much! She ranks up there with Paris Hilton. Can't stand her either.
    I cannot stand paris hilton, that girl is just nasty!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I cannot stand paris hilton, that girl is just nasty!!!
    There sure are alot of nasty girls these days. Who the hell is raising them?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Lohan in Rehab AGAIN
    By Class-z in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. Lindsay Lohan in AA
    By 2sisters in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 09:38 AM
  3. Lindsay Lohan
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 10:19 PM