1155 users online (173 members and 982 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wax baby shiloh!

Now I am glad they had their baby and are happy, but I dont think they would want all this going on!! http://www.comcast.net/news/entertai...26/442707.html

Not such a good looking Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Not such a good looking Brad.
    I know he looks Ugly.... Man, I tell ya, I was in the mood last night to watch Legends of the Fall that is my all time fav of Brad Pitt! Such a good movie!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I know he looks Ugly.... Man, I tell ya, I was in the mood last night to watch Legends of the Fall that is my all time fav of Brad Pitt! Such a good movie!

I CANNOT believe you mentioned that movie! My 13-year old son and I were talking about girls last night and I was remarking about how much trouble they could get him into and that movie was mentioned. It seems like girls are always in the middle of the chit when boys react in some way. I told him that girls THRIVE on drama and getting in between two boys who were interested in her was the best way to create that. He said he thinks he'll just stay a "bachelor."

That doesn't even look like Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I CANNOT believe you mentioned that movie! My 13-year old son and I were talking about girls last night and I was remarking about how much trouble they could get him into and that movie was mentioned. It seems like girls are always in the middle of the chit when boys react in some way. I told him that girls THRIVE on drama and getting in between two boys who were interested in her was the best way to create that. He said he thinks he'll just stay a "bachelor."
    Oh they do love the drama!!

I would like to wax Brad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masissy
    I would like to wax Brad!!!
    Oh yea, now that would be fun!!!!

That's gettiing a little ridiculous IMO.

Did anyone notice Angelina is not wearing a bra?? LOL The baby looks adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    That doesn't even look like Brad.
    i clicked on the picture to make it larger, & i think it does look like Brad....dead up ringer for Angelina, though....

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl
    Did anyone notice Angelina is not wearing a bra?? LOL The baby looks adorable!
    lol...no i can't tell she's not wearing a bra....they did an excellent job on Shiloh's little mouth...such a cutie!

Wax Brad looks like David Spade to me.

What about Maddoxx and Zahara??? That's pretty obnoxious not to do the whole family IMO. Although I think the whole concept of wax figures is pretty creepy and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Wax Brad looks like David Spade to me.

What about Maddoxx and Zahara??? That's pretty obnoxious not to do the whole family IMO. Although I think the whole concept of wax figures is pretty creepy and pointless.
    THANK YOU I was thinking the same as I was reading and was shocked no one mentioned it earlier. Poor little things are going to be left out a lot IMO

That's really weird.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast