Wax baby shiloh!

Jeana (DP) said:
Not such a good looking Brad. :hand:
I know he looks Ugly.... Man, I tell ya, I was in the mood last night to watch Legends of the Fall that is my all time fav of Brad Pitt! Such a good movie!

michelle said:
I know he looks Ugly.... Man, I tell ya, I was in the mood last night to watch Legends of the Fall that is my all time fav of Brad Pitt! Such a good movie!

I CANNOT believe you mentioned that movie! My 13-year old son and I were talking about girls last night and I was remarking about how much trouble they could get him into and that movie was mentioned. It seems like girls are always in the middle of the chit when boys react in some way. I told him that girls THRIVE on drama and getting in between two boys who were interested in her was the best way to create that. He said he thinks he'll just stay a "bachelor." :D

Jeana (DP) said:
I CANNOT believe you mentioned that movie! My 13-year old son and I were talking about girls last night and I was remarking about how much trouble they could get him into and that movie was mentioned. It seems like girls are always in the middle of the chit when boys react in some way. I told him that girls THRIVE on drama and getting in between two boys who were interested in her was the best way to create that. He said he thinks he'll just stay a "bachelor." :D
Oh they do love the drama!!

Did anyone notice Angelina is not wearing a bra?? LOL The baby looks adorable!

Sassygerl said:
Did anyone notice Angelina is not wearing a bra?? LOL The baby looks adorable!

lol...no i can't tell she's not wearing a bra....they did an excellent job on Shiloh's little mouth...such a cutie!

Wax Brad looks like David Spade to me.

What about Maddoxx and Zahara??? That's pretty obnoxious not to do the whole family IMO. Although I think the whole concept of wax figures is pretty creepy and pointless.

Masterj said:
Wax Brad looks like David Spade to me.

What about Maddoxx and Zahara??? That's pretty obnoxious not to do the whole family IMO. Although I think the whole concept of wax figures is pretty creepy and pointless.
:clap: :clap: :clap: THANK YOU I was thinking the same as I was reading and was shocked no one mentioned it earlier. Poor little things are going to be left out a lot IMO

I hope that Brad and Angelina speak out about the fact that the other children were not included. If they don't, that will speak volumes to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back