608 users online (53 members and 555 guests)  

Websleuths News

Adam Walsh Bill

President Bush just signed the Adam Walsh Bill. This was supported by both parties. It is one step in helping our missing and abducted children.
    A great effort from all involved, and from the general public in pushing their legislators for the safety of our children. This, on the 25th anniversary of Adams death.
    Last edited by Sundayrain; 07-27-2006 at 01:32 PM. Reason: to make bold type

That's great about the bill. I'm stunned to read it's been 25 years since little Adam was killed. OMG, it's been that long.

This Bill was long over due, thank goodness we now have a national registry. The country needs to be tough with child predators, they have no business running around from state to state freely. I'm very happy for the Walsh family, they worked very hard to make this happen. As a result, all the children in the United States will be safer, kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    This Bill was long over due, thank goodness we now have a national registry. The country needs to be tough with child predators, they have no business running around from state to state freely. I'm very happy for the Walsh family, they worked very hard to make this happen. As a result, all the children in the United States will be safer, kudos!
    What a great thing that this bill has passed. It does seem to have some teeth!

John Walsh and I think wife and kids are going to be on Larry King tonight to talk about the bill. Should be very good, I would love to hear from Reve'

They are all on the show. Beautiful children, articulate and very mature.