1177 users online (196 members and 981 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908

    Scarlett Johansson

    Woody Allen's Next Muse???? I like her but I dont think she will be the next Diane Keaton. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...24113609990001

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,395
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Woody Allen's Next Muse???? I like her but I dont think she will be the next Diane Keaton. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...24113609990001
    Scarlett is hot. I hope she doesn't do this movie. I hate Woody Allen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    482
    Don't know why but Scarlett bugs me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,842
    She has been one of my girl crushes since I saw her in Ghost World. I think she is absolutely gorgeous. The camera loves her.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    She's beautiful, but I agree...don't do a Woody Allen film. Please.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    For some reason I love Woody Allen films, dont ask why, lol...I also have always liked Diane keaton, and Meryl Streep.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,320
    Paladin: I hate Woody Allen.
    You and me both. I never got over him sleeping with (and marrying) the half-sister of his own child. And I didn't particularly have a smile on my face when they found the porn shots in his apt. of Soon-Li (or whatever her name is). Nor did I think highly of him over the accusations that he was molesting the other child. I used to like his movies but now I think he's got a screw loose and I don't spend any of my money on anything he does.

    MasterJ: She has been one of my girl crushes since I saw her in Ghost World. I think she is absolutely gorgeous. The camera loves her.
    Ditto! I thought she was phenomenal in the Horse Whisperer and also thought she was wonderful in Lost in Translation. She's a beautiful girl and an excellent actress. I think in the next few years she will become the darling of Hollywood, if she's not already.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTexas
    You and me both. I never got over him sleeping with (and marrying) the half-sister of his own child. And I didn't particularly have a smile on my face when they found the porn shots in his apt. of Soon-Li (or whatever her name is). Nor did I think highly of him over the accusations that he was molesting the other child. I used to like his movies but now I think he's got a screw loose and I don't spend any of my money on anything he does.


    .
    That was wrong!!! He should have never done that!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    I like her too. She's already done 2 movies with him. I hope no more. Never liked the guy or his movies.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    I refuse to contribute to Woody Allen in any way, shape or form. He's nasty to me. But, in all honesty, I don't get the appeal of this girl. There soooo many beautiful actresses, but she's just not there in my opinion and I don't think she can act either, so I'll be skipping her movies.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I refuse to contribute to Woody Allen in any way, shape or form. He's nasty to me. But, in all honesty, I don't get the appeal of this girl. There soooo many beautiful actresses, but she's just not there in my opinion and I don't think she can act either, so I'll be skipping her movies.
    Just out of curiousity, did you see Lost in Translation? That movie was amazing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Just out of curiousity, did you see Lost in Translation? That movie was amazing.

    No, but that's one for my list!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj
    Just out of curiousity, did you see Lost in Translation? That movie was amazing.
    I don't like Bill Murray thats' why I didn't see it. JMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Woody Allen=disgusting

    Scarlett= absolutely stunning.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    I have never seen Lost in Translation, I will rent that next.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Scarlett Johansson becomes a mom
    By zwiebel in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 09:47 AM
  2. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson separate after 2 years of marriage
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 04:06 AM
  3. SCARLETT JOHANSSON's snot for sale ebay!
    By Linda7NJ in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. Scarlett Johansson Is Sexier Than Angelina Jolie and Shakira
    By PlasmaFiend024 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 04:16 PM