James Wood's Bro Dies....

kato said:
I like him too. Just watched a movie with him in it last weekend. Forget the name. He has a new TV show coming out in the fall. I posted before I read the article. His bro looks kinda chunky in the pic. Maybe that contributed to his health.
Yea, when I seen the photo I thought about Chris Penn, who I really liked....:(

I've always like James Woods. I'll definitely be watching Shark this fall.

I will watch it too. I miss all my shows!!! My fav is Medium, Greys Anatomy and ER....I only watch Big Brother in the summer..

michelle said:
I will watch it too. I miss all my shows!!! My fav is Medium, Greys Anatomy and ER....I only watch Big Brother in the summer..

I'm gonna get back into the shows again too this fall - and delete all the nightly talk show garb - unless they're talking about a particular case I'm interested in.

I've never watched Greys Anatomy and I've never even heard about Big Brother - what is that about?

jilly said:
I'm gonna get back into the shows again too this fall - and delete all the nightly talk show garb - unless they're talking about a particular case I'm interested in.

I've never watched Greys Anatomy and I've never even heard about Big Brother - what is that about?

Yeah there's not chit on in the summer. I do watch BB. I also started watching Grey's and will stick with it. When the fall comes I'll still be watching the nightly news shows. Gotta have my fix. That just means I'll be doing alot of recording.

jilly said:

Big Brother is where they put like 12 or so houseguest in a house and dont let them have contact with the outside and the last one standing wins 500g's. They have competitions and all kinds of stuff, its cool. I LOVE Greys Anatomy though......My fav!!!

kato said:
Yeah there's not chit on in the summer. I do watch BB. I also started watching Grey's and will stick with it. When the fall comes I'll still be watching the nightly news shows. Gotta have my fix. That just means I'll be doing alot of recording.

I keep saying I'm gonna quit but somehow I keep on watching. :crazy: I'm at the point now where I'm scared that I'll miss something! :bang:

I like James Wood... :blowkiss:prayers going out to him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back