Unidentified Deceased Females, Oregon from that time period

WOW Anthrobones,

I was selling real estate that day in 1985 when Tualatin #1 was found {your second link down}, and happened to drive by and saw all the commotion with police going on. There are railroad tracks off that road and then at that time a woodsy area beyond, but not too far from the tracks. All the men were in that area inbetween the tracks and the woods, and very busy doing something.

here was no tent put up like they do now, so maybe what they were doing was bringing everything they found to one spot out in the open. Usually the GRK put them in woodsy areas, so he could bo back and visit them in private and not be seen. He only came to Tualatin once I believe, so he must have had two at once to dispose of.

We learned soon after that they had found one of the Green River Killers victims there. I had never heard about this victim being found as well.

Had to be a quick ditch for sure, as it wasn't that far from the road - maybe 100' is all.

Scandi

scandi said:
WOW Anthrobones,

I was selling real estate that day in 1985 when Tualatin #1 was found {your second link down}, and happened to drive by and saw all the commotion with police going on. There are railroad tracks off that road and then at that time a woodsy area beyond, but not too far from the tracks. All the men were in that area inbetween the tracks and the woods, and very busy doing something.

here was no tent put up like they do now, so maybe what they were doing was bringing everything they found to one spot out in the open. Usually the GRK put them in woodsy areas, so he could bo back and visit them in private and not be seen. He only came to Tualatin once I believe, so he must have had two at once to dispose of.

We learned soon after that they had found one of the Green River Killers victims there. I had never heard about this victim being found as well.

Had to be a quick ditch for sure, as it wasn't that far from the road - maybe 100' is all.

Scandi
Has the victim from the second link not been attibuted to Gary Ridgeway? I believe he made two trips to the Portland area in order to drop off remains. Some remains were incomplete and accompanying body parts were found back in the Seattle area. Ridgeway later admited that he transported the old remains to the Portland area long after they were deceased in order to confuse the investigation. I've got a few books on the GRK; I'm going to research this a little further.

Ranter said:
Has the victim from the second link not been attibuted to Gary Ridgeway? I believe he made two trips to the Portland area in order to drop off remains. Some remains were incomplete and accompanying body parts were found back in the Seattle area. Ridgeway later admited that he transported the old remains to the Portland area long after they were deceased in order to confuse the investigation. I've got a few books on the GRK; I'm going to research this a little further.
The victim from 1971 has not been attributed to GRK, as far as I know.

The victim from 1985 has been associated with GRK because she was found dumped along with another woman who has been identified and was a victim of GRK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back