1189 users online (192 members and 997 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579

    the strange marks

    I think the marks on JBR's neck and back are very strange.
    We see from pictures of christmas morning that at least the neck mark was not present.

    Normally bruises ages like this:
    dark blue/purple
    blue
    brown
    green
    yellow

    The marks were described as 'rust colored'
    Normally brown/green/yellow means that the bruise is at least 18 hours old.
    Could it be that those marks were infact from an earlier occation, maybe from the visit to the Whites.

    This 'bead making machine' that FW, JR and the children played with at the Whites, somebody knows how that look like?
    What kind of beads does that produce?

    To me the shape looks very circular, like it could have been produced by a very round object. Like a ballshaped bead.
    The boat shape that is clearly visible could come from a bead with a pattern on it, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_beadmaking

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,641
    Where exactly is the boat-shaped impression? Are thre any photos?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579
    I think the boat shape can be seen in this photo

    http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetfacemarks.jpg

    Regarding aging of bruises it is very hard to determine the age.
    So take the above example with a grain of salt.
    But this also means that these bruises could be from as early as noon 25th.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579
    Maybe JBR made hearself a long earring at the Whites.
    The bruise is placed like she had been lying on a long earring with a bead on a hard surface.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    1,911
    IMO the marks, or some of them, are from Patsy's rings. In the archives are some old threads (you can pull them up with a search) discussing Wolfmarsgirl's very enlightening ring theory. Posted there is a photo from the Enquirer showing Patsy and her rings. Mystery solved IMO.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by tumble
    This 'bead making machine' that FW, JR and the children played with at the Whites, somebody knows how that look like?
    What kind of beads does that produce?
    From DOI, pg. 8 (bolding mine) - After supper, Fleet and I eventually ended up on the living room floor making paper jewelry with JonBenet and Daphne, the Whites' six-year-old daughter. Although it was a child's toy, quite a bit of dexterity was required to make the little paper beads from scratch. Everyone poked fun at the sight of these two grown men (Fleet is a big guy over six feet tall and upwards of two hundred fifty pounds) sitting on the floor with the girls, trying to wind little strips of colored paper into beads to be strung into a necklace.


    -Tea

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579
    Thanks for the info Britt and icedtea4me.

    So probably those paper beads where not hard enough.

    Britt:
    Is the marks on the back also explained by rings?
    I tried to search for the old post but appearantly didn't do a good job... I'll try again

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    1,911
    Wolfmargirl's ring info with link to her detailed page with photos:

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ngs#post463185
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

  9. #9
    The second mark is under her chin...smaller mark. Notice the smaller mark is on or near the tape that was placed on JonBenet's mouth. The killer placed the tape on an already unconcious or dead JonBenet, somehow making the marks?
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579
    I have read the old post now and indeed Wolfmargirl has a very nice theory.

    But, as I understand it the person holding JBR would need to have the rings the wrong way around with the stones on the inside of the hands, is this common practice(yes you know I am a guy now)??

    Also I find it abit hard to belive that holding JBR like described would put hard enough pressure on the 'spots'. If you squeeze hard you squeeze with your arms not your hands.
    If you clench your fists there would be marks of the fingers also.

    Creating that isolated pressure could come from lying on a hard surface with a hard object under you.
    If you have stepped on a stone or a lego piece you know what I mean.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by tumble
    But, as I understand it the person holding JBR would need to have the rings the wrong way around with the stones on the inside of the hands...
    Did you see this photo on Wolfmarsgirl's page? Here it is copied from the WS archives:



    This is Patsy. This photo is from the National Enquirer December 3, 2002 issue, page 49. I know because I have it right here in front of me.

    Note the backward rings.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,641
    Quote Originally Posted by tumble
    I have read the old post now and indeed Wolfmargirl has a very nice theory.

    But, as I understand it the person holding JBR would need to have the rings the wrong way around with the stones on the inside of the hands, is this common practice(yes you know I am a guy now)??

    Also I find it abit hard to belive that holding JBR like described would put hard enough pressure on the 'spots'. If you squeeze hard you squeeze with your arms not your hands.
    If you clench your fists there would be marks of the fingers also.

    Creating that isolated pressure could come from lying on a hard surface with a hard object under you.
    If you have stepped on a stone or a lego piece you know what I mean.
    I agree. While the theory of ring impressions is a good one, I would expect marks or impressions from the fingers as well -- especially on the back. It looks more like she was lying on something.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,594
    That picture of Patsy was taken when she was on TV at some point. Maybe Britt knows, I don't. Anyway, my thought is that maybe she was told to turn her rings around because they were blinding or too sparkly on camera., catching the lights or something. This being the only times ( on camera) she would wear her rings like that. I highly doubt Patsy wore her rings that way Christmas night.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    I highly doubt Patsy wore her rings that way Christmas night.
    But a struggle with (attack on) JB could obviously affect the position of the rings.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,594
    Yes, Britt, absolutely.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Resolved IL: Bill Marks 78/m/w 1/15/13
    By raine1212 in forum Matches & Resolved
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:06 AM
  2. JR have marks on his face on CNN?
    By WV Sleuth in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:05 PM
  3. Stungun marks
    By duster in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 10:26 PM